Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At noon saturday at Utica Gander Mtn. I am going to speak. The more that come the more fun it is. Hear me Ken, John, Dan, Alex and all of you fellows that like to take shots at me. You TOO Mac.LOL BOB

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I'm lucky. The orders are coming in so fast it is unreal.
Bob

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I heard about that book!!! Isn't it titled "I forgot more about Muskie than I'll ever remember?"

Sorry Bob!!! I slipped up again. I'm normally nicer than this. It must be work-related stress!!! And now they're forcing me to go to Miami Florida for a work meeting for a week. I'll probably get sunburned and sweat off 20 pounds chasing all those young Cuban ladies!!! Away, I'm mean...Away!!

Otherwise, Bob - I'd be there!!!

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
I can't make it either Bob,..I'll be in Atlanta at the BPS Spring Classic. Have a good weekend anyway!!! I'll be havin' a ball!!
Mac

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
I'll be at the Novi Outdoorama show, Unca Bob....sorry.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Speaking at BPS Friday the 14th Mar. at 2:30 and Saturday at 1:30 on the 15th. Then the next fri sat and sun. I'll be at Gibraltar in Mt Clems.
Bob

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Also on the 7th 8th and 9th of March I'll be at the Muskie Expo in Pittsburg. Busy month. My new books have gone up in price for the few I have left. Never expected such a run on it. Bob

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Bob lets offer them on cd for the rest of the run....

I am speaking right before Bob on the 14th I think....

Check www.basspro.com for more info.

Mini

1 - 13 of 13 Posts