Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if this is still going to happen? I have not seen anything on the board about it. I can't make J2, but was going to head out later in day to do the sleep over.

·
Registered
530 Posts
sleep over on sat? never heard about it but if the weathers decent I wouldn't mind going .

·
12,052 Posts
I could do it if weather permits unless we all go to metro for the night.

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
I could be up for Metro, it will just be my son and myself. The wife and daughter are staying home this weekend.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Well, If I have my boat back in time, sounds like fun. Metro might be better than the bay. I may not be in though. Keep your fingers crossed that my boat gets done today.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I love seeing your avatars Deuce5

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
oh my god, duece....
pushing the limits once again...
does the care bear have to come out again?

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Sep 5 2003, 09:53 AM)oh my god, duece....
pushing the limits once again...
does the care bear have to come out again?

ck, if the carebear comes out for that, then god help the people who are offended, IT'S ON MTV AND PRETTY MUCH EVERY MAGAZINE ON THE RACK!!!!!

it's just a friendly hello kiss, very common in many european countries

·
Registered
622 Posts
Great idea at Metro, power for coffee and breakfast making in the morning, bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs and hash browns,

mmmmm breakfast! coffeeeee!

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
I still wont know if I will have my boat this weekend. Keep your fingers crossed and hopefully I will hear good news by 4 p.m. today.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Me & Christine are in. I like the idea of being able to plug in for heat & breakfast...plus I don't have to worry about the frig draining my batteries to keep the beer cold

·
Registered
557 Posts
QUOTE(beachbum @ Sep 5 2003, 10:02 AM)
Me & Christine are in. I like the idea of being able to plug in for heat & breakfast...plus I don't have to worry about the frig draining my batteries to keep the beer cold

I'll bring another case of beer in case we need it for Sunday...supposed to be sunny and 80

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
QUOTE(Bassneck @ Sep 5 2003, 09:48 AM)My name is not Denny, but I like to cook breakfast, should I bring more fixins?
yep

1 - 20 of 30 Posts