Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning Satuday as my day to get out on the boat. Who/what/when where does everyone get together?

IF you see this boat, flag me down. I don't think that I'll have my new radio hooked up yet.

Attachments

·
12,052 Posts
I'll be at the North Channel Yacht Club this weekend but you can be sure I'll be in the bay on the dinghy.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I was thinking about checking out Gull for that party and if that's not happening I'm sure you'll see me in the bay.

*all weather pending*

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just saw the post about the Solstice party. Gull sounds like the place to be later on in the day. Could go there earlier, but I wanna spend sometime on my boat, stopping at a couple of places.

·
Registered
954 Posts
I will be out EARLY Saturday for a few hour. I haven't used my boat yet this year. I have to be back home by 2 for my nephew's first birthday party at the house. Got to get the boat ready for the POKER RUN on the 25th (Special Olympics). Can't make the 28th out of metro. Milrod; the Phantom will be out for a morning of Kickin a$$.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Jetski and I may be out and about on the water this weekend. I'd like to go to the party on Gull...Steve can't beach the boat and jump-off or get back on with a broken legg. We might just anchor near Gull or anchor in the Moot.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
We're gonna try the Moot for the first time, if anyone else is going. We won't make it out till later in the day though, I thinking 4ish???

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Gary .. it is about time man! You have a blast, I'm sure you will.

If any of you haven't seen Gary's boat run ... well he's right, it kicks A$$!

I'm off to PIB saturday morning, back for Sunday's festivities I assume. That will most likely be the Moot?

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
QUOTE(JennyJennyII @ Jun 18 2003, 11:48 AM)Hmmm, tough call - maybe da' moot then gull, but getting a spot near the island could be tough late in the day...whaddya think Boat Chic?

Maybe Gull saturday and the moot sunday?
Tough call..... but Gull might be better later in the day/evening (right,right about a beach spot though)
Might be the first big Moot weekend also...!?!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Oars......what do you need oars for. Just have someone really tall like yourself get out and walk everyone else in.

·
Registered
41 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jun 19 2003, 04:21 PM)Just have someone really tall get out and walk everyone else in.

Thanks Rerun! I knew we'd find a volunteer! We'll compensate you w/ jello-shots.

·
12,052 Posts
I'll have the dinghy out there for rides in and stuff. I'll have my handheld VHF on 69 of course.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jun 19 2003, 12:37 PM)I'll have the dinghy out there for rides in and stuff. I'll have my handheld VHF on 69 of course.
Good you can guide me in to the moot then.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I am going to the doctor's tomorrow. If he puts me in a air cast I plan on going to the Moot and Gull. I will be in a 25ft. Maxum name is T&T see everyone out there

·
Registered
41 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jun 19 2003, 04:37 PM)I'll have the dinghy out there for rides in and stuff. I'll have my handheld VHF on 69 of course.
i hope that means we would be able to catch a dinghy ride w/ you too Hammer? the water is still a bit chilly and our head fills up quickly w/ a boat load of hookers!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
I plan on hanging out in "da moot"!

G

·
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Jun 19 2003, 06:19 PM)I plan on hanging out in "da moot"!

do you have a full potty on your boat ?
if so, can i ride out with you

1 - 20 of 27 Posts