Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished peche island and whiskey plant drifting for eyes and ski. we landed on bass and one ski. Buddy's son Alec landed it. He thought he was snagged until boom!
Water Boat Flash photography Lake Recreation

probably last time out. Will fish the marinas for perch just before first ice. then it's hardwater time.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Nice fish and story, Nice to see a youngster catch a nice fish like that, it might
keep him interested in a good clean sport, and keep them out of trouble. And thats
great.

Take a kid fishin

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(sirfishalot @ Nov 22 2009, 09:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice ski, I can't tell who's smiling more, you or the kid

That is another buddy in the back ground. I was taking the pic. It was his first time out and he had a blast too. He couldn't believe that there were ski in the river (newbie). Teach a kid to fish!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Sweet! That's one nice "snag"!

·
Registered
345 Posts
QUOTE(Washington Lawn @ Nov 22 2009, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You can see it in his eyes, that kid is hooked for life
nice looking ski for sure!

I do believe the boy has caught bigger fish than that. Nice Woody & Ed. I was out for the grand finale also on the week end. Went 5 for 10 on Sat w/a 30plus lbers to finish the year. Had the hershel
brothers in tow.
biggest fish since the sept tourny nice to see a big one mixed in with the dinks.

Landlocked for now.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
you were our insperation Greg. Ed called me and said you were out. We decided to make it the last go around at the last minute.

land locked for sure... bring on the hard water...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts