Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know of any type of scale out there that I can buy to weigh my lures on?? I'm trying to separate my jigs and spinnerbaits and I'm having a heck of time trying to figure out which ones are 1/8, 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 oz spinnerbaits and jigs. I have a couple different manufacturers of spinnerbaits and jigs and it's making it extremely difficult to figure out the weight differences.

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
This might be a hassel but if you had to go to bass pro you could take them with you and compare them to the samething and read the weight. Or use a balance beam to figure it out. Shouldn't be that hard to figure out. Or just look them up on the computer and match them up. Or take a few to the scale store and test the scale with them.

h2o<---- know someone with a postal scale

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think I might try that postage scale. The main issue I'm having is differentiating between (3/8 + 1/2 oz) spinnerbaits. I think they discontinued the one "type" of spinnerbait that I have, and I have about 3 of them. Thanks for the info. There's always a solution to anything on this forum!!!!

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Here's a idea, go outside and cast them the heavy one will go farther. Ya that's it.

h2o<--says try that

1 - 7 of 7 Posts