Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I'm going to vent... because I must:

1. Today I find out that work has put a new webtracker on us and has been watching our every move: which sites we go to, how long we spend on them. If on messengers they can ready what you have written...

.... so cold turkey no internet at work; not even yahoo email. Not to mention no LSCN.

2. I come to find out that my kitchen insurance check... I have to sign over to the bank and they distribute it to me in increments with proof of a W-9 for insurance and receipts and pictures along the way.... I was going to fix my kitchen my way, and now I have to do it their way and spend every drop on it.

3. I need to take a shower, go to the gym, and meet friends in 2 hours.

.................grrrr.......

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Ouch!

Hope you have a better day tomorrow!!!

Is your Corp policy NO personal internet use or can you still post at lunch? Our place watches us too but I think that they are looking for peeps going to the "adult" sites and abusers that surf all day.

Unless I am really slow I am normally only on during lunch hours at work. Maybe a quick 5 min check here and there. Some take smoke breaks I take net breaks

As far as your ins check that sounds more like an IRS requirement but I'm not sure.

·
12,052 Posts
Pauline, have your friends that buy stuff at home depot or wherever give you their unwanted receipts. Then turn those in. Heck, I just hung 3 cabinets in the garage, I'll have to dig those up.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
hey Pauline...

I may be able to grab some receipts for you... I'm in the Home Depots all day, and know alot of the workers there. Perhaps I could start hanging out at the check-out lines for you...

Seriously, I'll see what I can do.

Sorry you had such a crapola of a day.... wishing you tons of smiles tomorrow!

(mwa!)

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
evil shot girl works at lowes' and i'll bet she can hook ya up with receipts and photos! or at least help!

sorry about your suck day, p!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Feb 27 2004, 06:57 PM)3. I need to take a shower...
Any photos send my way... [email protected]

If you need anything let me know. I have receipts up the... well you know.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts