Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just realized that schram has been banned form here. I just have to say that sucks, i happend to like reading his post's and such. That thing with him and spinner was bad though. Well maby he will get the message and someday be allowed back. I know that i have run my mouth around here before and had to check myself, it happens.

·
Registered
312 Posts
QUOTE(Freek @ Oct 3 2009, 03:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I just realized that schram has been banned form here. I just have to say that sucks, i happend to like reading his post's and such. That thing with him and spinner was bad though. Well maby he will get the message and someday be allowed back. I know that i have run my mouth around here before and had to check myself, it happens.

Yup, I miss him too.

7 days without a schram post makes one weak.

·
Registered
526 Posts
What the heck, I hope he did something serious, the idea of banning somebody seems kinda harsh, did spinner get the boot too, can't people argue anymore, whats the deal, man I love this site but why is everybody so thin skinned?

Attachments

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
After speaking with THEM perhaps THEY will be back if THEY want to. If Admin. allows that. It was a shame but the back and forth attacks really don't belong on our forum. THEY are both good fisherman and losing them hurts some of us. But Rules are Rules and no exceptions should be made. The warning's expired and it's time for business.
I miss THEM also.

h2o

·
Registered
7 Posts
QUOTE(esoxfly @ Oct 3 2009, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Here Capt'n Mike sums it up-

http://www.lakestclair.net/forums/index.ph...st&p=925846

No scandal. No thin skins.

Well I'm new to this site and I must say the fishin hole idea was pretty cool. esoxfly I'm glad you posted this link it was fun to read through the whole thread that got these 2 booted. However reading through I did not see any comment from schram that was an attack of any kind. Capt Mike said in his final statement that Both were warned NOT to start a thread with their personal disputes being the topic. Well.....Schram NOR the other guy started this thread from what MY eyes are telling me?? The thread was not even about the 2 but rather the "seniority rule" is what I am seeing. There WERE a lot of attacks in that thread but not ONE made by schram. Capt Mike's final "solute" makes no sense and in my opinion is extreemely unfair. Maybe you can tell that I know schram but know him or NOT I am a big fan of treating people with respect and fair. And anybody that read that whole thread can plainly see that schram got the short end of the stick on this one and a shame that he is not able to talk to friends and fans any longer on this forum. Look if you guyz wan't to say that you booted him because of past problems then fine. But don't tell the masses that you did it because of THAT thread because if that's the case you have nothing to stand on. Unless you generaly boot people for keeping their cool. Good luck schram hope to see you on the tube again soon..

·
Registered
7 Posts
QUOTE(Washington Lawn @ Oct 3 2009, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>drunkfishin,

There were multiple threads, all seperate. This one im sure was just the final straw. Its a shame yes, but rules are rules and both of them were warned prior to the thread you just got done reading.

I understand that but what I'm saying is I don't see where ANY rules were broken on schrams end??? Yes rules are rules if you have them but looks to me like schram broke no rules in this thread. The name calling and some pretty bad stuff may I add was all done from the other side. That is unfair to me and not right. And I'm not even taking sides just have been treated unfairly most of my life and hate to see good people get the same ugly treatment. schram did nothing wrong unless I'm missing a reply somewhere...

·
LSCN Sponsor since 12/07
2,539 Posts
I dunno...but I think they broke rule #9:

Use common sense and have a good time!!!

And the un-written rule #10;

If the owner of a site tells you to stop certain behavior, you listen!

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
drunkfishin - are you Schram? Admin should look into this. The grammar errors, capitalized words and general feeling of discontent seems a lot like Schram.

I'm actually glad Schram finally got the boot. He's been causing problems on the site since he joined over a year ago. If it wasn't how to hold a fish right, it was questioning lengths. He's definately a passionate fisherman, but his attitude toward those that disagreed with him was outrageous. And god forbid someone catch a bigger fish that him. Every time out he supposedly saw 50 plus inch musky, but the second someone posts a picture of one they caught, it was some backhanded comment with a stupid smiley face attached to it that always seemed to blossom into arguments. I myself was drawn in a few times, but the first warning I got from Admin was the last argument I got involved in. Schram was warned, suspended, warned some more, and finally Admin had had enough. I saw well done Admin. I'm just sorry it took them so long cause Brian (Schram) ran a few real good fisherman away from this site. Here's hoping they get the message and return sooner than later!

·
Registered
7 Posts
QUOTE(adamfish @ Oct 3 2009, 10:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>drunkfishin - are you Schram? Admin should look into this. The grammar errors, capitalized words and general feeling of discontent seems a lot like Schram.

I'm actually glad Schram finally got the boot. He's been causing problems on the site since he joined over a year ago. If it wasn't how to hold a fish right, it was questioning lengths. He's definitely a passionate fisherman, but his attitude toward those that disagreed with him was outrageous. And god forbid someone catch a bigger fish that him. Every time out he supposedly saw 50 plus inch musky, but the second someone posts a picture of one they caught, it was some backhanded comment with a stupid smiley face attached to it that always seemed to blossom into arguments. I myself was drawn in a few times, but the first warning I got from Admin was the last argument I got involved in. Schram was warned, suspended, warned some more, and finally Admin had had enough. I saw well done Admin. I'm just sorry it took them so long cause Brian (Schram) ran a few real good fisherman away from this site. Here's hoping they get the message and return sooner than later!

I am a fan of schram and feel that he was not treated right. I am a hard core musky guy myself just don't get caught up in forums. I have been keeping tabs on lakestclair.net for a while. When I heard that schram got booted I thought to myself "wow must have been a good reason to boot a guy that can bring so much to the table!"...so I checked it out and Capt Mikes FINAL words were that lsc.net had lost 2 fisherman because of THAT thread. My only point is that they have nothing to stand on if that is the case. Maybe schram got into it with admins behind the scenes I don't know.

I don't have any idea who you are but I can certainly see that you say these things only because you yourself have some kind of personal issue with schram. Their was another angler involved as well and you only attacking schram proves that comment. So if your going to comment at least act intelligent about it. And your spelling isn't the greatest either kiddo.

Capt Mike said that lsc.net lost 2 "fisherman" well I would like to say that you lost way more than just a "fisherman" when it comes to schram. Sorry schram I'm not trying to speak for you just hate to see a good guy get treated like this. Maybe I shouldn't have started an account but I got your back bro.

·
Registered
377 Posts
FYI guys they have put a ban on the ip addresses so they cant even view this site let alone get another name on here. Sucks because both are good guys, also what you guys don't know is from what spinner told me they both are friends again and plan on fishing the same spots they were fighting over.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
QUOTE(bassproat19 @ Oct 3 2009, 11:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>FYI guys they have put a ban on the ip addresses so they cant even view this site let alone get another name on here. Sucks because both are good guys, also what you guys don't know is from what spinner told me they both are friends again and plan on fishing the same spots they were fighting over.

I beleive it is schram. It's not hard to get a new ip addy. Most company's give you a new one every 10 days.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(CaptDoug @ Oct 3 2009, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I dunno...but I think they broke rule #9:

Use common sense and have a good time!!!

And the un-written rule #10;

If the owner of a site tells you to stop certain behavior, you listen!
I would love to comment on this one, BUT i will stay clear of the forum censership thing. Again i was just sayn it's a bummer about schram geting the boot!

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Brian in person- super nice guy. Schram on the internet- unfortunately frequently a $het stirring melonhead. Honestly I think Brian will find himself happier not getting drawn into internet drama here

·
LSCN Sponsor since 12/07
2,539 Posts
Comment away. It's got nothing to do with censorship or freedom of speech.

This is a privately owned website. The owners and administrators certainly reserve the right to limit any type of behavior the deem unfit for their site - whether it's written into the rules or not. They are under no obligation to let any type of behavior that they see unfit go unchecked or get out of their control.

Apparently these guys were warned by the admins that what they were doing - the fighting, bickering or whatever - did not fall under the type of behavior that the admins wanted to see on their site. These two had a choice to either stop the behavior or get banned. The admins (i.e. the owners) of this site are well within their rights to do what they did, whether we agree with it or not.

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Time to stop attacking schram's ghost and move on. I'll start a petition if he wants me to get him back after a cooling down period. Sure he has to watch his words, but so do we.
The man means well gentlemen and most I see like him on LSCN. If in fact he's on here with a different name that will surface and be handled. I'm pretty sure this will all get worked out in time how ever it turns out.

h2o

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.