Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Schram

3K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  rschaeff 
#1 ·
Im guessing it was you with the pink hat in the tracker. seen you throwin some musky baits when we were out drifting in front of ginos last night. Looked like you were filming a show? how did you end up doing?

#4 ·
I'm looking forward to seeing that episode... :)

I also saw the Schram van parked in parking lot of Anchor Point. Personally caught one small ski, couple bass yesterday fishing in good ole anchor bay for 2 hours.

#10 ·
QUOTE(mrymar @ Jun 11 2009, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>7 Days without a Schram post makes one weak/week!!!

I can tell you he's been out everyday since opening day from at least 7am to 9pm, True Dedication!!! (insanity)
GOOD LUCK BRIAN!!!!!

#11 · (Edited by Moderator)
#12 ·
QUOTE(stick em @ Jun 11 2009, 11:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Im guessing it was you with the pink hat in the tracker. seen you throwin some musky baits when we were out drifting in front of ginos last night. Looked like you were filming a show? how did you end up doing?

yes it was me out there
We ended the show today as Pete and Chase had to get back on the road but we ended up with a good show. Caught about 15 smaller ski's and a couple nice ones as well. We could have done about 5 bass episodes and Pete nailed a 28 inch Walleye too
. Of course I lost big fish today (my first muskie on a tube cuz I hate slow moving baits) but I got to do my first next bite tip which made up for it
Thanx all for noticing and see you on the water as it can only get better in the next few days
Look for the center council 21' Mako and be shure to say hello...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.