Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Boat Smile Fisherman Body of water Fish

Got to use those night crawlers this morning. We boated 7 walleye draggin harnesses in Marine city. Hot color was hammered brass. Was out with my son Nathan and my daughter Jaime and my friend Bill. Jaime caught a tan insted of fishing, I caught 1 walleye, Bill caught 2, and Nathan caught 4. Started fishing at 8am, off the water at 11:30am.

Going to try Marysvill next time out.

Almost forgot, my buddy Bill had a muskie follow a rock bass that he caught. He said "woah look at that" I looked over and it went back down. I said drop it back down to see if he'll hit it or follow again. He dropped it down and brought it back up and it followed again. Pretty cool. No strike, good thing cause i dont think that harness would have held up.

Attachments

·
Registered
673 Posts
Great report...congratulations

·
Registered
654 Posts
congrads, beautiful catch... you just go there or did my tip help you, guess it doesnt really matter, do it again, tight lines, DAVE

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dave, I bounce back and forth between places. But I did read your report, thanks. Next time I'm gona try Marysville, havn't fished there yet this year. I went out Sat. late morning in Algonac and got my first skunk of the season. That is what kinda made me decide to goto Marine city. We only made 2 passes on Saturday, gave up early and went to Browns for lunch. Just made it back before the rain, I got a little wet strappin the boat down. Couldnt have timed it better. I think luck had alot to do with it lol.

·
Registered
654 Posts
hear the harnesses are happinin at marysville now too. go get em!!! turn those kids into fishin machines. have fun

·
Registered
108 Posts
nice jerry. looks like you guys had a good time. mike stoped by and said you were out.keep it going. i think im going to the dr thursday morning i cought wind that theyre still where i told you i was fishing the last few times out. i will let you know thurs night..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts