Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Awesome! nice days catch. Theres nothin i love more than jiggin... one on one with the eyes.

·
Registered
85 Posts
The SCR is a very big river with an American and Canadian side....could you help narrow it down for a guy that gets out once a week? I might make one more trip before my wife decides to have our first baby.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Heck Yeah

·
Registered
790 Posts
QUOTE(castforcash @ Jul 10 2009, 05:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>boy thats a great report. no depth listed, no baits or colors, no general area. really helpful. glad i don't have to rely on this sight to catch fish. bang up job keep it up.

Boo Hoo.

The report was there to inform folks that there are fish in the river if you spend the time to find them and figure out what they want you too can catch limits. Instead of using this site to catch fish get out there and use the knowledge you have gained over your time fishing trying different areas, techniques and times and see if you can catch a limit. Everybody wants to have fish handed to them.

BTW, I have made hundreds of reports here with very specific information and have received a bunch of grief so I quit posting. This is my first report in months and I get grief again. I guess it will be my last (at least for a long time).

·
Registered
790 Posts
QUOTE(castforcash @ Jul 10 2009, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>and by the way my freezer is full is yours?

No mine is not full, i rarely catch walleye.

This is not a pisssing contest. If you didn't like my post then just keep your yap shut. Didn't need the negativism.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(castforcash @ Jul 10 2009, 05:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>wow ur a sensitive one im out dont need the bs.

You are the one slinging BS, not me.

This is just another case of how this site has gone to crap.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
QUOTE(Scubajay @ Jul 10 2009, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(castforcash @ Jul 10 2009, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>and by the way my freezer is full is yours?

No mine is not full, i rarely catch walleye.

This is not a pisssing contest. If you didn't like my post then just keep your yap shut. Didn't need the negativism.

There was a guy arrested for poaching just recently that had a freezer full of walleye. I wonder if it was the same guy, and thats why he erased the original statement?

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.