Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe there was some confusion on my response to the -scrapbook photos- I was referring to the "how to identify lscn members" topic, not the photo gallery.
I apologize if anyone was offended, that was not the intent. It was just a personal opinion and I thought it might be a good topic for discussion to see how everyone else felt. I understand a lot of you expressed your personal opinion. I was not able to view them since the thread was pulled. This site gives us a chance to be heard, weather positive or negative. I believe this is a great site...
Here is the CHALLENGE: For all of you who enjoyed the pic's, send your $1.00 to the "Keep LSCN Free" fund.
Capt'n Mike has posted the address.
Because without this site you would not of had the opportunity to express yourself. Have a good day...

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Rosie, I apologize for my comment. I thought you were someone posing as an alias just to stir up negativity, but I wasn't sure.

Your post came across, at least to me, as disrespect to the LSCN and the goofy fun we have.

Mostly the comment about our children and what thy might think.

I have not found a more respectful group with a diverse sense of humor, ever.

If your motives are good, that's cool and I hope you accept my apology.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
I think Rosie meant the scrapbook CK posted for fun. Not knowing many members personally She didn't realize it was a joke.

I had to pull the "Scrapbook, Whoooo" thread because it was a complete misunderstanding.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
It had to come done, it was getting pretty crazy in there.

Rosie thanks for the plug.

·
Registered
765 Posts
QUOTE(Rosie_The_Riveter_2003 @ Jul 31 2003, 01:29 AM)Here is the CHALLENGE: For all of you who enjoyed the pic's, send your $1.00 to the "Keep LSCN Free" fund.
Because without this site you would not of had the opportunity to express yourself. Have a good day...
Great idea Rosie!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
great idea, rosie. it probably is a good thing i didn't see it, eh! lol!!

we have fun here, we're goofy doofuses, and we love it.

as creater of the silly thread, count on me for $10!

·
Registered
557 Posts
QUOTE(Rosie_The_Riveter_2003 @ Jul 31 2003, 12:29 AM)Here is the CHALLENGE: For all of you who enjoyed the pic's, send your $1.00 to the "Keep LSCN Free" fund.
I saw, I read, I laughed my a** off. So where is this "Keep LSCN Free" address?

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
I think Rosie is REALLY Cap't Rob....J/K!!!

But seriously, I also thought Rosie was an alias.....sorry.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Rob @ Jul 31 2003, 01:51 AM)I think Rosie meant the scrapbook CK posted for fun. Not knowing many members personally She didn't realize it was a joke.
Then we should be insulted that she thinks we all actually look like that.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(dancinggirl529 @ Jul 31 2003, 10:58 AM)QUOTE(Rosie_The_Riveter_2003 @ Jul 31 2003, 12:29 AM) Here is the CHALLENGE: For all of you who enjoyed the pic's, send your $1.00 to the "Keep LSCN Free" fund.
I saw, I read, I laughed my a** off. So where is this "Keep LSCN Free" address?
You can find the "Donate Link" in this thread.

I can confirm that Rosie is not another member's address. ALthough I don't know for sure who she is, I do appreciate her support for LSCN!

·
Registered
481 Posts
QUOTE(Rosie_The_Riveter_2003 @ Jul 31 2003, 12:29 AM)I was referring to the "how to identify lscn members" topic, not the photo gallery.

Here is the CHALLENGE: For all of you who enjoyed the pic's, send your $1.00 to the "Keep LSCN Free" fund.
i'm still a little fuzzy on this, were the "how to identify lscn members" pics in bad tast? i didnt think so.

nice recovery with the "challenge" comment though, although i think most are already aware of the sites value and free speech.

good suggestion none the less.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts