Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
married couple? how long
dating couple? how long
married couple with side lover? male or female spouse cheating?

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Jul 23 2003, 04:20 PM)That was good for me. Was it good for you too?" ... it wasn't, do you say so???
Hmmmm . . .
One night stand . . . HELL YA!!

Possible relationship . . . HELL NO!!

Relationship . . . YOU take control next time!!

G

·
Wasn't good?
Well Roll over Baby, Lets do IT again and again,
tell me when I got your "indian spot."
WAHOO WAHOO WAHOO AAWHOO AWHOO HOO HOO HOOH HOO HOO HOOO, YEAH BABY !

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jul 23 2003, 03:31 PM)QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Jul 23 2003, 04:20 PM) That was good for me. Was it good for you too?" ... it wasn't, do you say so???
Hmmmm . . .
One night stand . . . HELL YA!!

Possible relationship . . . HELL NO!!

Relationship . . . YOU take control next time!!

ditto....

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Na, the damage to their sensitive little egos in a situation like that isn't worth the honesty

I'd just try to be a better guide as to what is more satisfying to me the next time around. IF he gets a second chance

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
k.. this ones kind of deep -

A fat man leading a group of people out of a cave on a coast is stuck in the mouth of that cave. In a short time high tide will be upon them, and unless he is unstuck, they will all be drowned except the fat man, whose head is out of the cave. [But, fortunately, or unfortunately, someone has with him a stick of dynamite. There seems no way to get the fat man loose without using [that] dynamite which will inevitably kill him; but if they do not use it everyone will drown

would what you do???

G

·
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Jul 23 2003, 03:47 PM)k.. this ones kind of deep -

A fat man leading a group of people out of a cave on a coast is stuck in the mouth of that cave. In a short time high tide will be upon them, and unless he is unstuck, they will all be drowned except the fat man, whose head is out of the cave. [But, fortunately, or unfortunately, someone has with him a stick of dynamite. There seems no way to get the fat man loose without using [that] dynamite which will inevitably kill him; but if they do not use it everyone will drown

would what you do???
Shove that stick up his fat a$$
and light it !
and pray he didn't have mexican for his last meal

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I'm with Eddie...but I would give a couple of Krispy Kreme's before I blew his fat A$$ away

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
you dicover that your One Year old Child whom you love more than anything, is not yours (because of a mix up at the hospital) no one else knows... and no one would ever find out...

would you search to find the child you gave birth to???

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Jul 23 2003, 06:33 PM)you dicover that your One Year old Child whom you love more than anything, is not yours (because of a mix up at the hospital) no one else knows... and no one would ever find out...

Hell yes!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
what if these children were 10, and if an exchange was made... you'd never get to see the first child ever again?....

G

·
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Jul 23 2003, 04:33 PM)you dicover that your One Year old Child whom you love more than anything, is not yours (because of a mix up at the hospital) no one else knows... and no one would ever find out...

i would make another
and i would try to contact him when he was 18
that way if he was a jerk, i could legally kick his a$$.
and tease him when he has kids they could be a dwarf like me

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(manana @ Jul 23 2003, 05:24 PM)I'm with Eddie...but I would give a couple of Krispy Kreme's before I blew his fat A$$ away

how would you decide who would be the one to blow the guy up?..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts