Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

SCRUPLES

1K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  Boater2be 
#1 ·
That was good for me. Was it good for you too?" ... it wasn't, do you say so???

#6 ·
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Jul 23 2003, 04:20 PM)That was good for me. Was it good for you too?" ... it wasn't, do you say so???
Hmmmm . . .
One night stand . . . HELL YA!!

Possible relationship . . . HELL NO!!

Relationship . . . YOU take control next time!!

#8 ·
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jul 23 2003, 03:31 PM)QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Jul 23 2003, 04:20 PM) That was good for me. Was it good for you too?" ... it wasn't, do you say so???
Hmmmm . . .
One night stand . . . HELL YA!!

Possible relationship . . . HELL NO!!

Relationship . . . YOU take control next time!!

ditto....

#10 ·
k.. this ones kind of deep -

A fat man leading a group of people out of a cave on a coast is stuck in the mouth of that cave. In a short time high tide will be upon them, and unless he is unstuck, they will all be drowned except the fat man, whose head is out of the cave. [But, fortunately, or unfortunately, someone has with him a stick of dynamite. There seems no way to get the fat man loose without using [that] dynamite which will inevitably kill him; but if they do not use it everyone will drown

would what you do???

G
#11 ·
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Jul 23 2003, 03:47 PM)k.. this ones kind of deep -

A fat man leading a group of people out of a cave on a coast is stuck in the mouth of that cave. In a short time high tide will be upon them, and unless he is unstuck, they will all be drowned except the fat man, whose head is out of the cave. [But, fortunately, or unfortunately, someone has with him a stick of dynamite. There seems no way to get the fat man loose without using [that] dynamite which will inevitably kill him; but if they do not use it everyone will drown

would what you do???
Shove that stick up his fat a$$
and light it !
and pray he didn't have mexican for his last meal

#17 ·
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Jul 23 2003, 06:33 PM)you dicover that your One Year old Child whom you love more than anything, is not yours (because of a mix up at the hospital) no one else knows... and no one would ever find out...

would you search to find the child you gave birth to???
Hell yes!

G
#19 ·
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Jul 23 2003, 04:33 PM)you dicover that your One Year old Child whom you love more than anything, is not yours (because of a mix up at the hospital) no one else knows... and no one would ever find out...

would you search to find the child you gave birth to???
i would make another
and i would try to contact him when he was 18
that way if he was a jerk, i could legally kick his a$$.
and tease him when he has kids they could be a dwarf like me

G
#21 ·
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Jul 23 2003, 04:40 PM)QUOTE(manana @ Jul 23 2003, 05:24 PM) I'm with Eddie...but I would give a couple of Krispy Kreme's before I blew his fat A$$ away

how would you decide who would be the one to blow the guy up?..
I would volunteer to pack a guys a$$ with hi explosives
I would imagine him as saddam hussein

#22 ·
QUOTE(manana @ Jul 23 2003, 04:24 PM)I'm with Eddie...but I would give a couple of Krispy Kreme's before I blew his fat A$$ away

??

I too would blow his all you can eat buffet a** up fo sho !

#25 ·
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Jul 23 2003, 04:40 PM)QUOTE(manana @ Jul 23 2003, 05:24 PM) I'm with Eddie...but I would give a couple of Krispy Kreme's before I blew his fat A$$ away

how would you decide who would be the one to blow the guy up?..
Ask if anyone has a match? First one to say yes gets the honor.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.