Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The LSCN veterans are very familiar with him, I'm sure he's helped out many of us over the years.

He's in the hospital with covid, his daughter is giving updates on his Facebook page.

Apparently this new board software doesn't like Facebook links. Just go to Facebook and search for Scubadetector

Update on my Dad....
My dad has COVID. He was admitted to the hospital yesterday. I feel he will get the best care there and I have faith in his doctors and nurses. X-rays and CT scans came back ok. He is on ALOT of oxygen, and I pray his levels start going up. My little sister is still up there, but can't be with him at the hospital...which stinks. Keep the prayers coming! - Seana

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
God speed to recovery scuba!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Thoughts and prayers sent. Drs. are having more success beating the Covid Virus now than a year ago.
But this should serve as a reminder, the defense against Covid is the vaccine.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Does anyone have any updates on scuba?

·
Registered
1,126 Posts

·
Registered
6,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It appears he lost the battle.

Hi, I’m one of Robert’s AKA scuba detector daughters. My sister was called at 3 am this morning with the most horrific news we could ask for. My dads lungs are too scared for him to recover. He is still alive but they had to put him on a paralytic so they can keep his oxygen up. The scars are too bad and not allowing oxygen through, us four girls love this man sooo much and want to insure he gets a proper send off in Michigan and in Utah to be buried next to his wife who he loved and missed so much were asking for help for funeral cost and for help paying bills that have resulted with him going to be gone, I don’t want to ask for too much and if any extra is received we will pay it forward to another deserving family in the boating and diving family. My dad had always helped when he could. I’m going to miss my daddy, all of us girls are, and he will be watching us from heaven, but I also know he wouldn’t want us to financially suffer too. Our dad was always so generous and kind driving hours and not even getting help with gas money just to help someone. Please if you have it in your heart to donate please do so, the benefits will go to my sister Shelly Grattan if you can’t help please share, my dad has helped so many maybe we can reach the ones that don’t follow so closely, thank you for all your prayers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts