11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
omigosh. nice name, dude.

welcome aboard .

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
I know!

I saw that name floating down there a couple weeks ago and sent him a pm complimenting him on it!

He said it was the name of his first very small boat!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(beachbum @ Sep 29 2003, 10:51 AM)
wasn't that the thing floating in the pool on Cadyshack

welcome aboard

that would be a baby ruth.

G

·
To the captains:

When this person starts going to LSCN get togethers, and realizes' that his/her new name in life is going to be SEA TURD!? Do not, I repeat, DO NOT change it for them when they request it. Sea turd id here to stay!!!!!

G

·
QUOTE(beachbum @ Sep 29 2003, 09:51 AM)
wasn't that the thing floating in the pool on Cadyshack
the actuall label in the movie said, "baby rut". Ha HA

G

·
QUOTE(Convincor @ Sep 29 2003, 03:02 PM)To the captains:

When this person starts going to LSCN get togethers, and realizes' that his/her new name in life is going to be SEA TURD!? Do not, I repeat, DO NOT change it for them when they request it. Sea turd id here to stay!!!!!

You tell 'em Convincor253....

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Bill272 @ Sep 29 2003, 03:11 PM)QUOTE(Convincor @ Sep 29 2003, 03:02 PM) To the captains:

You tell 'em Convincor253....

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(Convincor @ Sep 29 2003, 03:02 PM)To the captains:

LMFAO!!!
i third that motion!!! hehehhehehee!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts