Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Might want to try Shelby Trim (18 and Mound). They did some carpet trim work for me over the winter. I know they showed examples of boats they upholstered in the office.

·
Registered
9 Posts
We (A1 Canvas) will give you a free quote... We are booked solid with appointments during the holiday weekend but could squeeze in a quote next week... Let us know!
Do you have a couple digital pictures of the interior? If so please forward to [email protected] ... Our phone # is 586-468-4440 ..

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
QUOTE(A1 Canvas @ May 27 2004, 08:28 PM)We (A1 Canvas) will give you a free quote... We are booked solid with appointments during the holiday weekend but could squeeze in a quote next week... Let us know!
Do you have a couple digital pictures of the interior? If so please forward to [email protected] ... Our phone # is 586-468-4440 ..
Great A1, I will do the same. I should have some digital pics of my seats, worst areas showing of course, and forward them to you probably saturday night or sunday. I have an '88, SeaRay 270 Dancer. I'm looking at cockpit seating as well as stern bench. No fancy colors or 2-tone, just a simple off white will do fine.

Thanks,
Jim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts