Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine works for a national firm that is hired by restaurant chains to secretly check the service at their locations.

Here are the details:
We are Focus on Service. We develop and maintain a mystery shopping program for Longhorn Steakhouse and are in immediate need of mystery shoppers for the new Longhorn location in Roseville, Michigan which is located at: 32455 Gratiot Avenue Roseville, Michigan 48066

You can sign up immediately at our website: MYSTERY DINER

You must have an active email address and have access to the internet. Our surveys can only be completed ONLINE!

The scheduler for your area will contact you via email and/or telephone to schedule a visit.

Each week, we schedule one of our mystery shoppers to go to Longhorn for lunch or dinner. After the meal, they complete an online survey rating the restaurant in various areas. Once your survey has been received, we pay the mystery shopper as follows:
Lunch: up to $25 for your food (tax & tip are included in this)
Dinner: up to $30 for your food (tax & tip are included in this)

PLUS - for completing the form by the designated date, you will earn an EXTRA $10.

Your reimbursement check will be sent to you the week following your shop!

Thank you and happy shopping!

Focus On Service LLC 49 Saddle Hill Rd. Hopkinton, MA 01748 (888) 276-8612
Angie Wallace (877) 570-2655 [email protected]

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I see lots of looks, but no comments.

Has anyone signed up for this? Joining me for lunch/dinner at Longhorns or any of the others coming up??

·
12,052 Posts
I did. We could take turns taking each other to dinner.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(hammer @ Jan 12 2004, 02:06 PM)I did. We could take turns taking each other to dinner.

KEWL!

I just got a comp for a new restaurant called Buggaboo's in Auburn Hills.

All these free dinners out help to make me a more 'well rounded' person!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
I DID WHEN I GO IAM CLLAING HAMMER AND YELLING IMA AT DINNER AND YOUR NOT

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I did it!!!! Did it just cuz I've always wanted to do something like that! I'll bring my girls and they'll never suspect me

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
I'll sign up, too. I used to be a mystery shopper for DOC...had my eyes checked six times in a two week timeframe.
One of my clients is starting a "similar" business - she is going to need people - stay tuned.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
My sister did this for a while. Not jsut resturants, but places like Bed Bath & Beyond, Target. They tell you what to buy, then you return it. They want to know who the salesperson was, what the attitude was, etc. i LOVE it . There are alot of times I would love to tell a store or resturant employee...hey! I am a mystery shopper & I know your name!!!!!!!!

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Jan 12 2004, 05:57 PM)I DID WHEN I GO IAM CLLAING HAMMER AND YELLING IMA AT DINNER AND YOUR NOT
Why don't you find a free comp. class on how to spell or use grammar?

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Jan 12 2004, 02:47 PM)I'll sign up.... I just hope that I don't have to go out and eat the same night as Hammer... haha
Yeah, looks like you haven't missed any meals already.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jan 12 2004, 10:33 PM)QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Jan 12 2004, 05:57 PM) I DID WHEN I GO IAM CLLAING HAMMER AND YELLING IMA AT DINNER AND YOUR NOT
Why don't you find a free comp. class on how to spell or use grammar?

i need a typing class..

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
So, did anyone end up doing this? How was it? How much did you get paid or was it a free dinner only? Was it worth it? DETAILS PLEASSSE!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i just got an email this morning saying i'm needed! i'll be a-eating good vittles sometime this week!

·
Registered
268 Posts
I signed up for it when this was posted and I haven't heard jack-didly-squat.

Probably another BS story.

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
I actually JUST got an emial from them wanting me to do one this week and have the survey turned in on Monday. The lady said they would reimburse me up to $40 for dinner - I'll probably go Saturday with Al

1 - 20 of 36 Posts