Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm on Groesbeck north of 16. Does anyone know of an SOS that's a little quicker than most? I just hate waiting there for an hour or so. That seems to be the case whenever i go.
Any input?

·
12,052 Posts
The one in mt. Clemens across from Luigi's in the plaza. In and out.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Feb 11 2004, 12:36 PM)The one in mt. Clemens across from Luigi's in the plaza. In and out.
Yep, my first thought as well.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
The one in Chesterfied at 23 Mile and Gratiot is usually pretty empty.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Feb 11 2004, 12:41 PM)Thanks. Luigi's is where Instigator had his birthday dinner right?
Ya Dookie. The SOS is just to the east of there in that middle walkway area.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys! Now i have to go beautify so i can get my picture taken. I think i'm gonna make a funny face when they snap the photo for my license

Wait a minute, i already have a funny face

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Last time I went to the one on 15 & Van **** it was really fast. Don't go near the Long Lake & Livernois one, it is always busy.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mt' clemens worked out really well, i waited all of 3 minutes to be waited on. I took a bad picture though, oh well it's my pass to drive legally
Not that i wasn't but all i had was a paper license <_<

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Feb 11 2004, 04:09 PM)Last time I went to the one on 15 & Van **** it was really fast. Don't go near the Long Lake & Livernois one, it is always busy.
Long Lake and Rochester Rd, silly!
That is the worst one in the whole world! It's about 3/4 of a mile from my house and I'll drive to another just to avoid them <_<

Dookie, that is amazing time in any SoS office!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts