Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tuesday at 12:30 PM I go for my heart work. So just in case I don't make it, I want to say it has been great getting to know all of you. This is one of the best sites on the Net so keep it up. Like Gen. Mc Art said I shall return. See you opening day at the Selfridge Ramp at 7 aM. Bob

·
Registered
206 Posts
Bob,

You're a great guy and we need you here to keep Mini and Mac straight, so keep a positive outlook!!!

Hope all goes well and you're back on the boards in no time.

My prayers are with you!

Dave

·
Registered
685 Posts
My prayers will be with you, Bob. Come back soon, because I want a charter early on in Muskie season!java script:emoticon(':D') You've got to show me how to cast for those big guys.

Don't worry. They do this kind of plumbing all the time.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Bob, I will say a little prayer to the Musky God's and a prayer to the big Guy up above. All will be well. Piece of cake for a man in your shape. You got a date at the Selfridge ramp on opening day. Heck I'll even buy you breakfast at Lenny's or is that Denny's. See ya soon. PS, while your sitting around recovering - how about a few of them famous bucktails - just kidding. You make em so well they never wear out.

Chris

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
You better be back you old coot!

You have to pay me for the last time we were fishing AND let me win my money back @ camp neeley.....

Mini

·
Registered
398 Posts
bob my prayers are with you, youll make it just remember your time fishing is time allotted on earth. so basically that means youll out live us all

take care and ill be seeing you
jason

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hey Bob,

No problems, like the man said, time spent fishing doesn't count, you'll be good for another 50 years!

I have you on my calander for June 16th, good luck and I will see you then.

Paul

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
We'll see you on the water in no time Bob! Good luck and our thoughts will be with you!

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
,..good luck BigDog,...We'll be thinking about you!! (Sure hope someone didn't hide the Dr's. tools!!
) LOL!!

God Speed Mr. Brunner,...we'll be looking for you at the ramp!!!
Mac

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks all. Bob

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Our prayers are with you Bob. We still have to get out fishing.

Terry Picard

1 - 14 of 14 Posts