Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Fished about a 1/4 south off the DNR access. Nothing worth keeping. 1:00 til 4:30. Water was as clear as it gets.
Tons of, really little perch coming in and out. Spent all my time keeping my jigs away from the little ones.
All fish were really spooked. It seemed the smaller the hook, and less flash, got the most interest.
Ice was only about 4" thick in some spots, in 4 or 5 feet of water. Be very careful at Selfridge in deaper water.
A couple different guys said there were getting bluegills, in the mornings there.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Thanks for the report

QUOTE(STUGOTZ @ Jan 15 2010, 09:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Fished about a 1/4 south off the DNR access. Nothing worth keeping. 1:00 til 4:30. Water was as clear as it gets.
Tons of, really little perch coming in and out. Spent all my time keeping my jigs away from the little ones.
All fish were really spooked. It seemed the smaller the hook, and less flash, got the most interest.
Ice was only about 4" thick in some spots, in 4 or 5 feet of water. Be very careful at Selfridge in deaper water.
A couple different guys said there were getting bluegills, in the mornings there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.