Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i figured this morning i would get out early when i arrived at cotton road i had no idea that the parking lot everyone uses and myself has been closed with rope and boards put up so you can not pull in i guess the poeple there dont like the ice fisherman or something because we do so much harm ? and its funny to because the dnr or the city could charge to park there and make money all day long lol with cotton rd parking closed sucks because cotton is my main place to fish and the partys stores dont have to much parking and arent open that early. so i went to selfridge i headed way to the right of the launch and pretty far out. during the morning i seen alot of jumbos but none would take it. i moved around all day then finally picked one spot and stuck with it till dark. i fished ten hours today and came home with 11 keepers none over 10 inches not the greatest day but it was really nice to get out. ice was good even as far out as i went , seen fourwheelers everywhere,water was crystal clear , just a few spots you have to be careful on walking out. hope everyone else did a little bit better

1 - 1 of 1 Posts