Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

selfridge/mile roads

1K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  schram 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
started out in front of selfridge worked 6-10 ft only 2 small fish trolled south and worked area 400 club to library 12 -15 fow caught 3 more one was barely legal other was 48 inch 28 lb and another small heres big fish of day, all fish off bucktails 3.8 on gps

Attachments

See less See more
Discussion starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(edalz @ Jun 15 2009, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Do you weight the bucktails? If so how much weight?

Thanks

i run 1-6 oz weights anyhwere from 50 -75ft back depending on water depth. i was using 1-2 oz wieghts by selfride then 2-3 oz weights when i was in the 12-15 ft range by the mile roads. in august i may use as much as 6oz in the middle of the lake.

Discussion starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(Junkster @ Jun 15 2009, 10:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice musky!! Shes a fat 48. She looks bigger.
we just fast measure off the floating stick in the tank we may be off a little compared to using the bumbboard but its close if i ever get a 40 lb then ill get accurate length and girth for the replica

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.