Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Was doing some cleaning and was throwing out somethings that I don't need anymore and came accross this Manual. I use to do all my own work on my I/O, but I got rid of that quite a while ago.
The Manual was bought new for over $50 back then. It's free to someone who can and actually will use it.

It covers all Mercruiser motors and outdrives from 1964 - 91 and covers all type 1, MR, Alpha and Bravo l & ll models. IncludesCarbureted and fuel injected engines. includes wiring diagrams.

I also came accross some extra whipping rods and an medium/heavy rod that would probably work fine for someone just getting into Musky Casting. Those item are not free but are negotiable. No need to get rid of them as if they hang around long enough they just might end up being used.

I also found a complete geuine shakesphear wonder rod and wonder reel combination. Any one remember those?

I also came accross some old solid steel rods that I forgot I had.

The Manual is still free to someone who can put it to work and keep their boat running.

·
Registered
18 Posts
That manual would be a great help to me and allaboutfishing, Sometimes this new project makes me want to pull my hair out. We would love to put the manual to good use.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
QUOTE(STUBS @ Jul 15 2009, 03:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That manual would be a great help to me and allaboutfishing, Sometimes this new project makes me want to pull my hair out. We would love to put the manual to good use.

Do you fish out of the Marine City launch? If so, I could meet you there and give it to you. It's a great guide for do-it yourselfers.

After the comments yesterday, I almost said screw it and was going to remove the post. It's a good thing the mods took care of it and the post stayed up long enough for someone to appreciate it. Thanks Mods for cleaning this thread up so someone else could use it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
We don't fish from that area. but allabout fishing is going to be up in Imlay City and said he could hook up with you and pick it up. I will be stuck working. Big thanks for the book, maybee after we get our boat in the water we will see you out there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts