Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes that's right, this was my old boat. Had a lot of fun with it, when I was a single man. There are probably lots of stories about this vessel, all good. So, if any of you are looking to get into a starter boat (cabin cruiser) this one may go cheap. Its is at watersedge right now if you would like to see it. I did put a new starboard motor in it in 2007 and the boat runs fine. If you have any questions about it I will be glad to answer them. I traded it in for my new 40ft SeaRay express. Peace out. Here is a link to ebay.

Semper Fi

·
Registered
308 Posts
going for $ 6,000 right now, so far, looks like a really good deal. The add said fair condition, i know its hard to tell from pics, but it looks in better than fair condition. Normally when a dealer says fair condition, it is trashed.. If i hadn't bought a boat this spring, I would be bidding on this right now.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It was my old vessel, and it is in good shape a couple of scratches here and there but it always looks sweet when you waxed it. The cockpit seats was redone in 2005 and the canvas was re-done in 2004 the front clear plastic canvas window needs to have a new window sewed in.

·
Registered
308 Posts
QUOTE(gunner @ Jul 30 2009, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It was my old vessel, and it is in good shape a couple of scratches here and there but it always looks sweet when you waxed it. The cockpit seats was redone in 2005 and the canvas was re-done in 2004 the front clear plastic canvas window needs to have a new window sewed in.

Do u think this would be a good boat for an investmet? ( i know, boat for an investment, yeah right, ocean front property in AZ ) lol

·
Registered
15,051 Posts
QUOTE(its4play @ Jul 30 2009, 02:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(gunner @ Jul 30 2009, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It was my old vessel, and it is in good shape a couple of scratches here and there but it always looks sweet when you waxed it. The cockpit seats was redone in 2005 and the canvas was re-done in 2004 the front clear plastic canvas window needs to have a new window sewed in.

Do u think this would be a good boat for an investmet? ( i know, boat for an investment, yeah right, ocean front property in AZ ) lol

You could do an episode of "Flip This Boat"

·
Registered
308 Posts
QUOTE(Stodge @ Jul 30 2009, 02:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(its4play @ Jul 30 2009, 02:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(gunner @ Jul 30 2009, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It was my old vessel, and it is in good shape a couple of scratches here and there but it always looks sweet when you waxed it. The cockpit seats was redone in 2005 and the canvas was re-done in 2004 the front clear plastic canvas window needs to have a new window sewed in.

You could do an episode of "Flip This Boat"

Somebody stop me...I'm thinking about putting a bid in...the one's i researched are all asking $10k +. Its at $ 6202 right now, 5 hrs to go..

·
Registered
308 Posts
QUOTE(its4play @ Jul 30 2009, 02:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(gunner @ Jul 30 2009, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It was my old vessel, and it is in good shape a couple of scratches here and there but it always looks sweet when you waxed it. The cockpit seats was redone in 2005 and the canvas was re-done in 2004 the front clear plastic canvas window needs to have a new window sewed in.

I bid on the boat up to $7100, boat sold for $7200, somebody got a really good deal on a nice boat.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.