Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Crap!!! After 5-6 months of no hair loss and it all growing in rather nicely, we found a new patch last night after the shower.

Needless to say she was almost inconsolable last night it's back to the doc at 2:30 today for more needles after she thought she finally had this thing licked.

Don't understand hospitals though, I call for an appointment and they say initially that they have no appointments until Mid- march and the docs at some conference til next week. I say "Bull$hit, you get her in ASAP since you know that all she needs is a shot to arrest the process"! Christ she'll be bald by March at the rate this proceeds. Anyway after pissing off all the operators and secretaries I finally found a sympathetic person to get her in today. How come it took me becoming a complete a$$hole to finally start getting results in work and in life?!? What is wrong with the American Health Care System that you can't get an immediate appointment without any hassles??

Bottom line - DO NOT F--K WITH ME, WHEN IT COMES TO MY CHILDREN!!!

Peace-Out!

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Traveler, It's ironic that you mention something like this. I was just talking to one of my coworkers and figured out why I was cranky.
People just don't do their jobs. Why do we always have to get angry to get people to do things.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Because when you jump into their little world expecting them to do their job it is keeping them from acting like they are working.

I got what I wanted but had to push like a mofo.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Best wishes for Tory.

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Feb 5 2004, 11:32 AM)Best wishes for Tory.
Ditto.....times Two!!!!

XO's

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all sure it will all work out!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
WISHES, HUGS, AND PRAYERS FOR TORY

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(XO @ Feb 5 2004, 11:36 AM)QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Feb 5 2004, 11:32 AM) Best wishes for Tory.
Ditto.....times Two!!!!
Ditto.....times Three!!!!

Tori's a strong little girl with help I'm sure she'll work thru this.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Hey buddy!

Sorry to hear about Tori's temporary setback. I'm sure the success of the prior treatments will catch on again!

As far as the US Health System, I can go off on that allllll day long! I deal with it EVERYDAY!! <_<

It is the most inefficient, non-consumer oriented, money-wasting, time wasting, confused MESS compared to any other industry I have ever dealt with.

AND, it is BY FAR the best in the world.

Pretty scary, isn't it?

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Feb 5 2004, 11:55 AM)QUOTE(XO @ Feb 5 2004, 11:36 AM) QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Feb 5 2004, 11:32 AM) Best wishes for Tory.
Ditto.....times Two!!!!
Ditto.....times Three!!!!

Tori's a strong little girl with help I'm sure she'll work thru this.

Times 4.........

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Hang in there Trav....know you are in all of our thoughts and prayers

1 - 20 of 36 Posts