Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After Sunday's temp's and seeing so many people out on the lake, I am ready for friday NOW.

I am preparing myself for some serious, massive, gung ho, get down and boogie boating. WHO'S WITH ME????

I get home on Friday about 1pm and to the boat I go to get it ready for Stephs arrival about 3:30-4pm. Then we are off....

Let's ROCK!

So where do you all plan on being at?

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Not sure what we are doing this weekend; but we will be out there somewhere. Thinking about going to the Moot on Saturday, but if something more interesting comes up our plans could change.

I'll be out tonight, but not sure where.

Friday staying home and going to bed early, so I'm not to be too tired for the weekend. It's been a long week that's short on sleep. Brygida got me good last night with the kids. She let TJ take an extremely long nap and then she left in the evening for a concert. He was awake until 10:30. Didn't really want to stay up to 10:30 watching Sesame Street since I get up at 4:00 for work but what are you going to do. That's life with kids.

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Not sure about the weekend, but right about now I'm hearing very strong calls from the boat. Much stronger than the calls coming from that pile of paperwork I should work on.

View attachment 65351

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(sunsation98 @ Aug 13 2009, 07:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I am going to stay home and do some gardening, now that we finally have a nice forcast!

You know, now that I think of it..... I could mow the lawn and plant those pirenials that I have been wanting to get in the front yard?!

NOT!!!!

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
I gotta go with Bill on this one. Yard work is strictly a week-day thing.

But hey, whatever floats your boat!

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Aug 13 2009, 09:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I will be on the water Friday morning at 6:30am. Probably heading from the Salt River over to the Grosse Pointe Yacht Club looking for jumbo perch. Or, out by the St Clair Light..

If your willing to go that far than heading over to the Raft Burger should be no problem. See you there....

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
thurs eve: fishing ALONE

fri eve: fishing maybe ALONE
sat morn: fishing with shram and a guy from the cruefest tour
sat noon: bass pro shop appearance with shram
sat night: cruefest (guess what, shram is playing...lol)
sun morn: sleep in
sun afternoon: the moot with some friends. will be my first day in the bay without a fishing rod in my hands.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
I hope you all know I am not doing yard work!

It took all I had to leave the boat this morning and come to work!!!!!

I am heading directly back to the boat for another evening of floating in my water chair somewhere!

If all goes well I will not be in tommorrow for work, but I will be working on a tan!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Friday morning I am washing the boat then heading out somewhere to float and cook dinner. Saturday I will be doing the boat4vets thing and hanging in the Moot until the 5PM BBQ.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Aug 13 2009, 09:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Aug 13 2009, 09:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I will be on the water Friday morning at 6:30am. Probably heading from the Salt River over to the Grosse Pointe Yacht Club looking for jumbo perch. Or, out by the St Clair Light..

If your willing to go that far than heading over to the Raft Burger should be no problem. See you there....

Yeah but your not a tasty fish.........

·
Registered
288 Posts
QUOTE(Soo Sassy @ Aug 12 2009, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'll be ready on Friday, right now I'm healing from whatever has been kicking my stomachs arse since Monday.

sassy, bill thought i was kidding about my stomach on sunday was still in pain on monday so sorry if i gave whatever it is to you

·
Registered
127 Posts
QUOTE(Sargent @ Aug 13 2009, 11:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Soo Sassy @ Aug 12 2009, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'll be ready on Friday, right now I'm healing from whatever has been kicking my stomachs arse since Monday.

sassy, bill thought i was kidding about my stomach on sunday was still in pain on monday so sorry if i gave whatever it is to you

Mariners Boat club will be St Clair for the weekend

Come on up and join in

Cheers BRB

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(Sargent @ Aug 13 2009, 11:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Soo Sassy @ Aug 12 2009, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'll be ready on Friday, right now I'm healing from whatever has been kicking my stomachs arse since Monday.

I'm finally feeling better today, i'm not sure that you gave it to me, I didn't go anywhere near you...lol

I heard something may be going around.

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
QUOTE(Soo Sassy @ Aug 13 2009, 12:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Sargent @ Aug 13 2009, 11:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Soo Sassy @ Aug 12 2009, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'll be ready on Friday, right now I'm healing from whatever has been kicking my stomachs arse since Monday.

I'm finally feeling better today, i'm not sure that you gave it to me, I didn't go anywhere near you...lol

Did anybody else think that was funny in bold above?

·
Registered
288 Posts
QUOTE(fitsus @ Aug 13 2009, 12:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Soo Sassy @ Aug 13 2009, 12:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Sargent @ Aug 13 2009, 11:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Soo Sassy @ Aug 12 2009, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'll be ready on Friday, right now I'm healing from whatever has been kicking my stomachs arse since Monday.

Did anybody else think that was funny in bold above?

no don't get it brat

1 - 20 of 52 Posts