Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Carpet in 2nd bedroom

New Kitchen counter tops/splash board

New Kitchen Floor, probably just lanolium sp??

New Full Bath Tub surround

New Appliances - Refrigerator, Stove, Washer,

Paint 2 rooms, hallway and baseboards.. possibly living room too.

I think thats about it for now. I am truly serious about getting these things done. If anyone would like to make extra money, feel free to quote the job OR any suggestions or referrals/recomendations would be greatly appreciated... just thought I'd offer it to you guys first...

Equity loan just went through, really want to get these things started.

Let me know!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I've installed bathroom countertops with splashboards, but I don't think I could do a big kitchen one.

Painting is real easy if you wanted to save some money and do it yourself.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know painting isn't that bad, and it would save me money... but.. for whatever reason, I just don't have the patience, nor the time really. My house is completely in shambles started too many projects at once, now getting frustrated and just want it done..

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ May 20 2003, 06:51 PM)I know painting isn't that bad, and it would save me money... but.. for whatever reason, I just don't have the patience, nor the time really. My house is completely in shambles started too many projects at once, now getting frustrated and just want it done..

Boss is interested in doing the painting.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(btenn @ May 20 2003, 06:56 PM)If you need any siding work done let me know.

thanks bboy!..
thought about it, would like it.. does kind of need it, I'll re-think it...
have had a few quotes, just wonder if its worth it.. not too sure how long I'll keep this house or may turn it into a rental.. still debating...

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ May 20 2003, 06:57 PM)yippy!!...

I'll pm ya my cell# ..thanks!
Slow down there. All I said was interested, not, we'll be there tomorrow.

PM Boss, it would be more her thing.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ May 20 2003, 04:57 PM)New Carpet in 2nd bedroom

New Kitchen counter tops/splash board

New Kitchen Floor, probably just lanolium sp??

New Full Bath Tub surround

New Appliances - Refrigerator, Stove, Washer,

Paint 2 rooms, hallway and baseboards.. possibly living room too.

I think thats about it for now. I am truly serious about getting these things done. If anyone would like to make extra money, feel free to quote the job OR any suggestions or referrals/recomendations would be greatly appreciated... just thought I'd offer it to you guys first...

Equity loan just went through, really want to get these things started.

Let me know!!!
sell ! sell !

just kidding !!!!
i did all that b4 too.........

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
I'm sure my buddy Jeff would give you a good price on most if not all of that work. He does great work. He built my house. His number is 586 943-4261.

He has been to a couple, LSCN events but still hasn't joined yet. He keeps saying he's going to though...

Tell him TheWiz recomended him.

Dakine is a flooring guy. For the carpet and linolium. He doesn't get on the board very often but you could try to look up his ID & PM him or e-mail him.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ May 20 2003, 08:27 PM)Where is the house at???
HAMMER, IT IS IN THE SHORES.
9 and harper area.

hey, hammer, get any calls last weekend, early in the morning ?

G

·
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ May 20 2003, 08:47 PM)wiz!... I'll call him in the morning ... Dhanyawaada!
you should call me i can fix anything.
i can get into those hard to reach places

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ May 20 2003, 08:30 PM)hey, hammer, get any calls last weekend, early in the morning ?

Yeah I noticed you called at 3:45 Sunday morning. When I got back to metro after the tin fish some sand pointers were still partying on Jeff's flybridge. So up I went for a couple more and some drunk snacks. What happened to you Sunday for the show? Unreliable are you? or just too old to party that late?

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ May 20 2003, 09:12 PM)QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ May 20 2003, 08:30 PM) hey, hammer, get any calls last weekend, early in the morning ?

Yeah I noticed you called at 3:45 Sunday morning. When I got back to metro after the tin fish some sand pointers were still partying on Jeff's flybridge. So up I went for a couple more and some drunk snacks. What happened to you Sunday for the show? Unreliable are you? or just too old to party that late?
too old to party till 6:35 am !, and drive home, 7:00 am arrival, shower, get clothes ready,....and crash on couch....
never quite made it awake till way late !!
<_<

OUCH !!!

·
Registered
167 Posts
canehdiangirl,
I do all that type of work, I can give you a price on all the work or part of it what ever you want. Have done work for Shandog. you can call me on my pager @ 586-450-8546 or my cell @ 313-530-1527. Quality Work at Affordble Prices.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts