Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Severe Thunderstorm Watch #510 is now in effect for all of south central lower Michigan until 10:00PM EDT as severe thunderstorms continue to develop across our area. These storms will be mostly small hail/damaging wind producers, but an outside chance of a tornado does exist if any storm roots itself along a lake breeze boundary to spin a bit. Stay alert everybody as these storms are rapidly exploding as I speak, and are coming quick.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
QUOTE(stormchaser5399 @ Jun 25 2009, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Severe Thunderstorm Watch #510 is now in effect for all of south central lower Michigan until 10:00PM EDT as severe thunderstorms continue to develop across our area. These storms will be mostly small hail/damaging wind producers, but an outside chance of a tornado does exist if any storm roots itself along a lake breeze boundary to spin a bit. Stay alert everybody as these storms are rapidly exploding as I speak, and are coming quick.
LOL great night for a softball game LOL

·
Registered
263 Posts
i got off the water at crocker launch as the rain hit... the tornado siren was blowing,,, lightning everywhere... on metro coming home, there were trees uprooted,,, blocking 2 of the 3 lanes of traffic, hail was hitting my windshield, i thought it was going to crack it.. but didn't... i'm glad i got into shore just in time... nitroderrek

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
guess i better stay off the water i found a spot last night that i was wanting to fish too

1 - 14 of 14 Posts