Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Severe Thunderstorm Watch #510 is now in effect for all of south central lower Michigan until 10:00PM EDT as severe thunderstorms continue to develop across our area. These storms will be mostly small hail/damaging wind producers, but an outside chance of a tornado does exist if any storm roots itself along a lake breeze boundary to spin a bit. Stay alert everybody as these storms are rapidly exploding as I speak, and are coming quick.

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
Some darker clouds are rolling into Fraser.... I just looked out there wondering what was up.

Thanks for the update!!!

·
Registered
996 Posts
:-( Hoping it's gone for the fireworks

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(Jager Dave @ Jun 25 2009, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>And this was going to be my 5th day in a row on the water.

WAS?
WIMP!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Newbie should go out into her yard and do a nice weather dance, so I can go boating.

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
QUOTE(ShiverMeTimbers @ Jun 25 2009, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Newbie should go out into her yard and do a nice weather dance, so I can go boating.
Her neighbors would hunt you down if they knew you ASKED for that.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Windows up, clouds getting a little bit darker in the "D"

Hope it kinda blows on by need to head to marina after work...

·
Registered
11,047 Posts
Some real nasty stuff in N Oakland - looks like its heading Anchor Bay way:

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
HOLY CHIT IT'S NASTY HERE AT 21 & VAN ****!!!!
dark as night
30+ winds
down pour

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
I'm at 26 & Van **** & it is BAD, BAD, BAD!! Pounding rain, trees bent over sideways, the power lines over my car are swinging! Oops, better move.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Farewell folks. We just keep losing power. Unplugging laptop and shutting down

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
Brian just called me from the car wash (23/Hayes). He said its like a tornado out there, wind blowing very strong, rain coming down HARD with hail.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Back up on battery power. Love laptops. No power here

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
WOW!!!

Blew through Fraser with a vengance. Power went on/off about 5 times. Tree limbs down all around us. Tornado sirens were on, and in the 11 years Ive worked in Fraser, Ive only heard it once before, where there was an actual tornado that came through (97/98).

Hope everybody is ok!! Im dying to get home to check my house. Im sure we left some windows open

1 - 20 of 34 Posts