Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Laughing & TOTALLY EMBARRASSED at the same time - I just got a call from Mr. Kennedy - Danielle's Principal over @ the school. He says "Mrs. Gino - I'm cracking up and proud of your daughter" I said "What happened?" He says...

Danielle sat down to eat her lunch and when she opened her lunch box there was a BUD LIGHT in there for her to drink!

OMG!!!!!!

I just about died - I said "I am SO SORRY - those cans are right by the diet pepsi and look the same - did everyone see it?"

He laughed, said No - she took it right up to the lunch aide and was told to come to the office. He said I didn't think you'd give your daughter a beer to drink with her lunch on purpose!!!!

LESSON LEARNED: Have a FULL CUP OF COFFEE in me before I pack her lunch in the morning. LOL

SHan

ps. working feverishly......

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
I've done that accidentally to myself when packing my lunch for work. It was so funny when I went to pull out my can of pop and it was a beer instead. No I didn't drink it...

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 15 2003, 01:34 PM)Boss only put a can of Mountain Dew in my lunch today.

Buy her some flowers and maybe you will get invited home for lunch.....

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
OMG, at the schools I used to work in the principal, staff, student, etc. would have cracked that Bud open and slammed it.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ May 15 2003, 01:35 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 15 2003, 01:34 PM) Boss only put a can of Mountain Dew in my lunch today.

Too far. By the time I got home my lunch would be almost over.

G

·
shandog ,
will you pack a lunch for me tomarrow.
pleezze, pretty pleeezzzeee!

ps can i have a couple of extra "pops"

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 15 2003, 01:36 PM)QUOTE(John Maniaci @ May 15 2003, 01:35 PM) QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 15 2003, 01:34 PM) Boss only put a can of Mountain Dew in my lunch today.

Too far. By the time I got home my lunch would be almost over.

I guess I will refrain comment, but I will add that your luch should last all afternoon....

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
You can't leave a beer sitting around with my 2-year-old nephew. If he sees one, he'll grab it and start chugging.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Hillarious!... can't help but feel for your embarrasment (just for a quick moment) - you know he's never gonna let you live that one down!...

hey!... you could always throw a little vodka is their jello packs!..

·
Registered
18,824 Posts

too funny, i did not get that email !

·
Registered
317 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ May 15 2003, 01:30 PM)Danielle sat down to eat her lunch and when she opened her lunch box there was a BUD LIGHT in there for her to drink!

SHan

ps. working feverishly......
Too Funny...... That got a LOL for real!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
The same thing once happened to CBJ:

1 - 20 of 81 Posts