Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
question: after shaving 'down south' (ifyouknowwhutimean) and after a day when is starts to grow back, what do you do to make it less uncomfortable against the underwear? i mean, ya can't really shave that everyday. seriously.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
i say don't wear underwear

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Sep 8 2003, 03:46 PM)question: after shaving 'down south' (ifyouknowwhutimean) and after a day when is starts to grow back, what do you do to make it less uncomfortable against the underwear? i mean, ya can't really shave that everyday. seriously.

Wear boxers!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
You think it's prickly in your underpance... It's even more prickly on your partners face and nether regions...

·
Premium Member
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Sep 8 2003, 03:01 PM)If I answered your question on shaving my wife would kill me... And I got the answer too.. lol
Give the answer Rich, you CHICKEN!!!

Shave everyday! That's what I say. (ask you-know-who)

Funny Wiz, but correct!!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
OK, I guess I'll share what works for me
Of course every woman is different but maybe this will help.

First, right after the shower, Neosporin or Triple anti-biotic applied in the direction of the hair growth to the freshly shaved area helps prevent razor burn. I cant do two days in a row either (too rough on the sensitive skin) and last year I discovered the perfect solution....JO System! You have to buy it at Lovers Lane, it's about $30/bottle but soooo worth it. Its a silicone based (very important) personal lubricant but it can be used all over your body. Great for hair, skin, softening the "nether regions"
Use it VERY sparingly, it goes a long way!!!!!!

The only alternative I know of is a minimal distribution on Vaseline

BTW-PANTIES-----French cut w/no elastic on the side helps prevent irritation too! They are so hard to find these days...let me know if you do and I will start wearing them again

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,425 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Sep 8 2003, 06:43 PM)OK, I guess I'll share what works for me
Of course every woman is different but maybe this will help.

First, right after the shower, Neosporin or Triple anti-biotic applied in the direction of the hair growth to the freshly shaved area helps prevent razor burn. I cant do two days in a row either (too rough on the sensitive skin) and last year I discovered the perfect solution....JO System! You have to buy it at Lovers Lane, it's about $30/bottle but soooo worth it. Its a silicone based (very important) personal lubricant but it can be used all over your body. Great for hair, skin, softening the "nether regions"
Use it VERY sparingly, it goes a long way!!!!!!

The only alternative I know of is a minimal distribution on Vaseline

BTW-PANTIES-----French cut w/no elastic on the side helps prevent irritation too! They are so hard to find these days...let me know if you do and I will start wearing them again

heh-heh heh-heh

Like . . . KEWL!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
okay.... i think i'll go with dookie's idear... that sounds best. LMAO!!
THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE GROOVY TIPS!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
precisely! lmao, no code!

what is up with that?

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Sep 8 2003, 05:21 PM)QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Sep 8 2003, 03:01 PM) If I answered your question on shaving my wife would kill me... And I got the answer too.. lol
Give the answer Rich, you CHICKEN!!!

Shave everyday! That's what I say. (ask you-know-who)

Funny Wiz, but correct!!
Hammer, I can't.... It's a family site.. lol So, excuse me while I'll run off and cluck like a CHICKEN... lol

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.