Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i about fell over when i found out that 80's rockers 'Warrant' are coming to--of all places--The Hayloft on Sunday Dec 21. i'll try my best to get some free tix.

Attachments

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
So, that's where the Down Boys go, eh?

Is anybody with them?

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
ok, not to be negative, but in the early 90's I was bartending in a bar that played that song 2-3 times a night for like 6 months. The wait & bar staff collected a bunch of money, and bribed the dj with it, if he would destroy the cd and never buy a new one or play it again.

I have never been able to eat cherry pie since, I stick with apple now!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Now remember, any women or guy with long hair that goes, you need to do do your hair like this:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
TTT

just a reminder, I plan on going! If I can get tix!

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
I got cherry pie, down boys, and heaven mp3's on my tube so now I have to listen to them.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Darn this thread...that song just popped into my head again...It's like a migraine...

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Nov 24 2003, 10:37 AM)Now remember, any women or guy with long hair that goes, you need to do do your hair like this:
Snow, that's hilarious!!! i dated a guy that had hair like that in high school

·
Registered
57 Posts
I was like 10 years old the first time I heard that song. I'll admit, even at 10 I tried my hardest to get my hair to stand up that high,

Hey, I'm there. If you can get free tickets, I'd take some. My sister & I would have a blast jammin to those old tunes. Nothing like the good old days, you know?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i am trying! very hard!!!!!
i hope i can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how fun would that be!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i find out tonight if i get freebies or not, so i'll post tomorrow about it.

they don't have times or anything on their website, which sucks. i emailed for the info, so when i get that info i'll let y'all know, too.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
just got the word that there will be no freebie or comp tix. they feel they are going to sell out, so they suggested 'you better get your tickets soon, ck.' isn't that nice of them.

the tickets are $15 avail at ticketmaster. doors 8pm, 18+ welcome. warrant will go on about 10pm.

that's all the news there is.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts