·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm at work

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
yeah, all this noise is fu#*ing with my concentration!! Actually, I'm in mass post mode for the next 5 minut-os bf the three day weekend!!

TGIF!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
At work too. STILL!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Aug 29 2003, 05:07 PM)shhhhh.... be vewwy vewwy qwiet, we're hunting mahn gravee and his bottom dweller ball gravee.
Found Them!

They're in my pance! (I spelled pants that way to keep up the tradition while CBJ's computer is down)

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
pance IS the proper spelling on this board for everyone! lol!

for example: where are my underpance?
i want to kick snowmaker in the pance.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 29 2003, 05:21 PM)pance IS the proper spelling on this board for everyone! lol!

for example: where are my underpance?
i want to kick snowmaker in the pance.

And don't forget "if you don't tie your draw string tight enough you might get (de)panced in the Moot" Or any of our gatherings for that matter.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
HAHA !
Boater2be..call my cell !
focker i am calling you right now.
pauligan did you get my message last night ! LOL !

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
No need to be quite, I have been off from work since 10:30 am and got paid until 2:30 pm!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow, what a classic this thread is gonna be. My first ever post from my new job. The big deal about this whole thread is going to be...

IS THIS GONNA PUSH CAMPARI OVER THE EDGE AND MAKE HIM WANT TO POST ALL DAY AT HIS NEW JOB; WHERE HE DEFINTIELY SHOULD NOT DO SUCH A THING????

Funny thing, is that the newbies are going, "Who is campari" and who the hell cares that he's at work?"

Mama MIA!!!!!

PANCE!!! WHERE IS THAT SEXY BEE-YOTCH?!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts