Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
It's Geri Gasarowski's* HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
We're all supposed to be at Pat O'Brians (10/Jeff) when they come in at 7PM on Monday!
(* Hustler Tom's wife)

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
man ! stupid work hours !
wish i coul dmake it, have fun for me !

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Yummmmmmmy I could go for some right now!!
How about an impromtu dinner gathering, it's such a crappy day I could sure use a pick me up!!
And great food usually helps!

Anybody?????

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Who?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i wish i could be there... geri's cool. i gotta be at the post novi

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
King's? 10 bux /pound? I almost went to Baraboo for their all you can eat snowcrabs yesterday.....but I held off. I dont know if I can resist Kings that cheap. (Not to mention a good bday bash, it will be good practice for mine...lol)

Mini

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Homebrew and i go there on Mondays, The King crab is soooo good, just ate there last night. It's $10 for 3/4 lb. & $20 for 1 1/2 lbs. Everything else (sides) is a la carte (sp?) I dont even bother with them, the crab is just enough

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(Dookie @ Sep 23 2003, 10:34 AM)Homebrew and i go there on Mondays, The King crab is soooo good, just ate there last night. It's $10 for 3/4 lb. & $20 for 1 1/2 lbs. Everything else (sides) is a la carte (sp?) I dont even bother with them, the crab is just enough

Well, I was CLOSE!
Still a great deal!

You make them sound SOOOOOO GOOOD!! I should have joined you last night!

Sounds like half the 'Moot is going to be there on Monday! Hustler Tom has been Hustling Up (sorry
) a good crowd!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
QUOTESounds like half the 'Moot is going to be there on Monday! Hustler Tom has been Hustling Up (sorry ) a good crowd!

I have visions of crabs leg shells flying through the air!!
Those of you attending bring a plastic shield reallllllly!!
Fun crowd but Caaaaaaraaazy!!! We'll probably go and sit in the back!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Dookie asked if I could find this thread for her. Wasn't too tough.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Sep 29 2003, 08:15 AM)Dookie asked if I could find this thread for her. Wasn't too tough.

it must have been one of those things that is right in front of me and i didn't see it. I looked throught 8 pages twice <_<

Anyway, i'm already craving that sweet king crab and it's only 9:30 am!

It sounds like there is a lot of people coming from the looks of this thread INSTIGATOR, did you (or someone) by any chance give them a call about possibly having a larger group up there tonight? Maybe it's not necessary, just a thought.

Cant wait, getting huuuuunngrrryyy

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Sep 29 2003, 09:25 AM)it must have been one of those things that is right in front of me and i didn't see it. I looked throught 8 pages twice

I just used the SEARCH feature at the top.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I've already had 4 calls about this already today! I know I'm ready for tonight, too!

Yes, they already have an area set aside for us & have ordered extra Crab just for us! OKAY, let's get an idea of how many can make it:

Steve, Robyn
Dookie, Homebrew
Jewels & BIGTREE

1 - 20 of 30 Posts