Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Skully and I arrived on the river early Friday and fished all day Saturday. Needless to say I got SKUNKED
While his shanty was in 15 feet of mine both days he landed 11 eyes and 2 were keepers 17 and a 19 I'm sure he will post pics later of his fish kept. I got to meet alot of cool people, had fun but no fish. Hopefully all you guys there can limit out today! P.S. Is somebody spraying walleye repellent in my holes when I'm not looking???

·
Registered
322 Posts
had a great weekend up in bay city on the river, thanks to robert25 and some of the locals for giving us some pointers,got to meet a few guys from lscn, robert 25, craig,walleye steve and jay, hope you guys did better than we did on the evening fish. got a bunch of little wallys but ended up with 2 keepers saturday.heres a couple pics, even got a shot of our group of shantys from sat morning by bouy 25

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
QUOTE(skullboner @ Jan 31 2010, 11:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>had a great weekend up in bay city on the river, thanks to robert25 and some of the locals for giving us some pointers,got to meet a few guys from lscn, robert 25, craig,walleye steve and jay, hope you guys did better than we did on the evening fish. got a bunch of little wallys but ended up with 2 keepers saturday.heres a couple pics, even got a shot of our group of shantys from sat morning by bouy 25

nice job skull. i had all throw backs except for the one that broke off at the hole. nice meeting you guys.

craig

·
Registered
196 Posts
srry about your luck dr.z and great job skully fished yesterday acouple of dinks then yesterday after they started to bite be me and steve left early way to cold and windy i am going out tomarrow and let you guys know how we do

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It`s ok Rob & had Fun & my luck will return ,so will we now we know where yall are hooking nice fish & thanks Steve too for saturdays lunch,,,lol it wont be too long B 4 we come back up there ,untill then we will knock the piss outta some Jumbolias in LSC ,Ginows will see me, a few times this week with this FREE Heat called the SUN & highs near 30 the bite should be back on
......Z

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.