Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
295 Posts
I planed on being at the ramp Sat morning.

I really do not know at this time if I should cancel the 1st Shiver.

The weather is the only factor.

What's the call guys.

Go for it?

Or wait till next Sat?

Let me know.

Paul Sacks
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.