Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
342 Posts
I planed on being at the ramp Sat morning.

I really do not know at this time if I should cancel the 1st Shiver.

The weather is the only factor.

What's the call guys.

Go for it?

Or wait till next Sat?

Let me know.

Paul Sacks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
342 Posts
Sorry,

But due to the weather reports of 10 to 20 then gusts to 35 MPH.

The first St.Clair Shiver is CANCELLED.

We will fish again next Sat.

Saftey First......

Hope you can join us next week.

Paul Sacks
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top