Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
QUOTE(Shockwave @ Aug 28 2009, 02:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Is Timeye still out there? P.M. me if you got a chance!

I'm sure he still lurks in here but he was banned so I don't think he can PM you unless he uses a different ID.

·
Registered
604 Posts
QUOTE(Zib @ Aug 28 2009, 03:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Shockwave @ Aug 28 2009, 02:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Is Timeye still out there? P.M. me if you got a chance!

I'm sure he still lurks in here but he was banned so I don't think he can PM you unless he uses a different ID.
Zib, Why was he banned? If I'm not mistaken, Zib, We went Ice fishing together a couple years ago!!

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Tim was banned because despite being warned by Capt'n Mike, he decided to have several (as in at least four) log in names, and we've had three "new" members in the last month or so that were likely Tim as well...my buddy "seasick" comes to mind.

And before this turns into a "Tim was my hero and his banning was solely about ad revenue and censorship....." discussion I'm going to lock this thread. Tim is a fine walleye fisherman, but he didn't heed Mike's warning and now "Timeye" is gone.

Welcome back Shockwave.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.