Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Sep 19 2003, 12:40 PM)Very compelling speech...

I only wish they would have fried him so we wouldn't have to pay for him to be housed in jail for the rest of his sorry life.
Actually, it costs less to house a human in jail for life than it does to fry someone. After all the appeals and retrials the most cost efficient thing to do is house these nut case. Problem is we don't have system where we can just wax em immediately. Personally I would prefer to nail his winkie to a barn with a rusty nail, set the barn on fire and give him a rusty hack saw and say "now get away"!!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Osama bin Laden was killed. He wakes up in Paradise and thinks "Oh goody where are my 1000 virgins?" All of a sudden George Washington comes up to him holds his hand out as if to shake Osamas hand. Osama is puzzled but reaches out to shake Washington's hand. Washington grabs his hand and holds it down on a table. Thomas Jefferson comes up and grabs his other hand and holds him down on the table. All of sudden Robert E. Lee comes up from behind Osama pulls his dress up and starts ramming him from behind. Osama starts screaming as he looks behind him and sees an incredibly long line of historically famous americans. He crys to the heavens "Allah what have I done to displease you? Where are my 1000 virgins like it says in the Koran?" George Washington leans down and hisses "You stupid idiot, who taught you to read? You get 1000 VIRGINIANS!!!"

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.