Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 30 2004, 02:18 PM)QUOTE(BOBHUNTDEER @ Jul 21 2004, 09:01 AM) Why send her off by her self. Why don't you go with her. Hunting is not just shooting and killing. It can be a very bonding time with your kids. If you ask most true hunters it just being out there that they enjoy most.
I would go with her....but would be sitting enjoying the scenery with her....nothing like the great Michigan outdoors!!

Thanks for all the wonderful stories and thoughts! Being together is what counts, most defiantly!

And, Garydebs...great websites.
Gotcha Lisa

and BTW...you can hunt with a camera too!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(sandman @ Sep 28 2004, 01:13 AM)my best hunt ever was with my dad up near boyne mtn. ( 1980) watched a doe walk up to my dad ( who was sound asleep ) sniffing him out . she stopped a few feet away, grunted , then took off like her tail was on fire !!!
that grunt woke him up. the look on his face was the funniest i have ever seen. i have never laughed so hard
, ever. needles to say , he never fell asleep again ! neither of us ever fired a shot then. you've heard of horse whisper, how about deer snores! lol
he passed in 1990, but that story will never get old.
i miss him dearly!

its not about the hunting, its about the friendship.

Great story!

So thats when All the deer show up! I try not to fall asleep again

And yes I will make sure Beckabum is out in the woods!

If it goes the same way she'll have a deer before I do. She already out fishes me!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.