Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3crabs and my 6 yr. old, Makenzie were over in the rifle/hunting department when Makenzie asked if we could buy a gun to go hunting, shoot a deer and eat it!!!! This was quiet a shock since neither of us hunt!

I've got a girl friend that does...looks like I'll have to send my little one off with her when she's old enough to take a safety course!!!

Anyway...thought it was cute.

oh, she has seen my neighbors clean one after bringing it home...doesn't bother her, ugh!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(BOBHUNTDEER @ Jul 21 2004, 09:01 AM)Why send her off by her self. Why don't you go with her. Hunting is not just shooting and killing. It can be a very bonding time with your kids. If you ask most true hunters it just being out there that they enjoy most.
I would go with her....but would be sitting enjoying the scenery with her....nothing like the great Michigan outdoors!!

Thanks for all the wonderful stories and thoughts! Being together is what counts, most defiantly!

And, Garydebs...great websites.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sandman, I laughed, smiled and had a couple of tears in my eyes! What a great story! I'll keep it in mind

I watched my bros kids over the weekend. My nephew is 7, niece and my daughter are 6. They were all in the back of my truck talking about hunting for deer!!! I think there are gonna be a lot of women out there in a few more years
, if there isn't already.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(Boater2be @ Oct 3 2004, 11:56 PM)She already out-fishes us and she can't wait until she is old enough to hunt. Little brat will probably out-hunt us too.

You mean she's a little love! and will be out doing the men in the family before you know it!!!

One of the guys I work with was sleeping up in his blind last weekend and woke up to a doe looking up at him and sniffing! I laughed my arse off when he told us. did think of Sandman's story....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.