Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Shore fishing picking up?

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  C.Smitty 
#1 ·
Will the fish move in closer to shore as ice season nears? I was talking to Joe at selfridge and he said that november is a great time to be catching pike and bass from shore. Can anyone validate?

#2 ·
Yeah, I can agree with that..however with this windy/rainy water, good luck tryin to find clear water to cast into from shore...Brandenburg has been nothing but chocolate milk lately, and I think it'd be safe to assume the entire west shore of LSC is the same.

#5 ·
If anyone is in the thumb area....Harbor Beach has been heating up with large walleyes being caught from the wall in the evening along with some Huge Lake Trout (out of season) I fished from 5-7:30 Sun night and caught 3 nice Lakers on a Ping A-T in the upper 20's -30 inches all released. 5 guys were fishing for eyes and everyone had 1 fish by 7:30.....wish i could of stayed, try to hit it hard this weekend...looked at a couple creeks also sun afternoon and didnt find and salmon or steel

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.