Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings:
I am asking for some help in locating some good spots that I can fish from shore. I do not have a boat at the present time or the money to buy one, but I want to fish. I am looking for any good public access sites people know of. I am not a St. Clair Shores resident, so those areas are not an option for me since SCS keeps that access for residents only. Any locations you can share will be appreciated. I am not opposed to driving, so any spot on the lake is good to me. Thank You!

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
Tim, you don't need to be a SCS resident to fish at 9 Mile.
As far as other shore spots, click on the search field at the top right of the screen, and enter "shore fishing", you'll find a bunch of threads with a lot of shore spots and tips.

·
Registered
406 Posts
QUOTE(Big Dog @ Jul 3 2009, 11:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Tim, you don't need to be a SCS resident to fish at 9 Mile.
As far as other shore spots, click on the search field at the top right of the screen, and enter "shore fishing", you'll find a bunch of threads with a lot of shore spots and tips.

Actually yes you do have to be a resident of SCS or a resident of Eastpointe. You need a park pass from either city to use the 9 mile pier. I just got off the phone with SCS parks and rec and that's what they told me. I was really hoping you were right about that so I had a closer place to shore fish than Metro or Harley Ensign.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
search it in the top right corner they are several post about shore fishing on here

1 - 4 of 4 Posts