Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
No, but I ran into a waitress who works there and she said it was great! I was actually deciding between going there tonight for the crab legs and meeting a buddy in downtown Day Trois.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Nope. What have you heard about them? Evil Shot Girl and I are in the Hall of Foam. Our names are up on the wall for drinkin' over 150 type beers there. Although I did some extra credit and drank @ 160. We still go up there sometimes but have never even heard about there crab legs. I heard that the Outback Steakhouse has the best crab legs around. Add a side order to your steak!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Yes, I was told Monday night only. They have other specials I think Tues, & Wed, Thurs.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
never had them, although I have NEVER been happy with any places "all you can eat" crab leg nights, no matter where I've had them, they are always skinny with little meat and you have to work your a$$ off just to get a toothpick sized serving

outback crablegs - best I've ever had, doesn't seem like the place to get them but they are outstanding

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(homebrew @ Nov 17 2003, 03:08 PM)Anyone had the all you can eat crab legs at Shores Inn?
Are you thinking of taking me out for some legs tonight?

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Nov 17 2003, 05:58 PM)That sounds GREAT Mini!

Hey Goose ~ Outback also has the best Swordfish I've ever had too!

ps. Na Na Po Po Hammer

Better be prepared for a long dinner. Do they have a time limit?

Mini

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Nov 17 2003, 06:00 PM)QUOTE(Shandog @ Nov 17 2003, 05:58 PM) That sounds GREAT Mini!

ps. Na Na Po Po Hammer

Mini
I hope not! I plan to EAT till i cant EAT no mo

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Nov 17 2003, 06:06 PM)QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Nov 17 2003, 06:00 PM) QUOTE(Shandog @ Nov 17 2003, 05:58 PM) That sounds GREAT Mini!

ps. Na Na Po Po Hammer

Mini
I hope not! I plan to EAT till i cant EAT no mo

The reason I ask is that most places do. I like to got to the Harbor House on Groesbeck, but it is pricey when they want to kick me out ofter 90 minutes.....

Mini

1 - 20 of 28 Posts