Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a buddy of mine has a nice shotgun for sale. it's a browning recoil-less 12 ga. semi auto. pretty cool gun too. I shot it several times and you barely feel any kick at all. he's asking 650.00 but I think he will entertain offers for less. anyone interested, just send me a pm and I can get you in touch with him

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
TG - I'm not familiar with the gun you described, I believe the recoilless is a single-shot breech-load trap gun - is that what your buddy is selling? I am always in the market for used guns, please keep that in mind... but I'd like to know more about this one please.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just called him and you're right. It looks like an auto, but it is actually a single shot. the chamber opens on the side like an auto and it pops the shell out without fully ejecting it. I think it is a 28 inch barrel. he is at gilbert's every tuesday and will bring it out for anyone to "test drive" it if you are interested. just let me know and I'll make the arrangements

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
QUOTE(Top Gun @ Sep 9 2009, 08:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I just called him and you're right. It looks like an auto, but it is actually a single shot. the chamber opens on the side like an auto and it pops the shell out without fully ejecting it. I think it is a 28 inch barrel. he is at gilbert's every tuesday and will bring it out for anyone to "test drive" it if you are interested. just let me know and I'll make the arrangements

Thanks for checking - I'm not interested in this one (thanks anyways) but keep me in mind if others come up please

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.