Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should Tig's Toy change her screen name?
Tig's Toy should...
Keep her current screen name2485.71%
Change it to Tig so the boat name makes sense310.71%
Change it to something else so we can tell when somene is talking about her or the boat13.57%

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
I voted to keep it the same........I do believe that you two will be upgrading to a larger vessel sooner rather than later. Would you use the same name on your new yacht or will you keep the name that is on it(assuming that it is previously enjoyed) or select a larger name as your new yacht will have allot more room for a bigger name?

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(gradytom @ Oct 19 2009, 09:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Keep the current name.
Between screen names, boat names, real names and passwords I'm maxed out.
Besides, the boat will be re-named "Newbs Toy" soon anyway . . .right??

gt
Not hardly. Our boat isn't SeaRay enough for Newbs.

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(SAILOR @ Oct 19 2009, 10:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I voted to keep it the same........I do believe that you two will be upgrading to a larger vessel sooner rather than later. Would you use the same name on your new yacht or will you keep the name that is on it(assuming that it is previously enjoyed) or select a larger name as your new yacht will have allot more room for a bigger name?

Oh if/when we get a different boat we'd un-name ours, and the new one. Then the new one would get named Tig's Toy(something).

Very important to un-name a boat when it changes hands.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
QUOTE(Stodge @ Oct 19 2009, 10:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(SAILOR @ Oct 19 2009, 10:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I voted to keep it the same........I do believe that you two will be upgrading to a larger vessel sooner rather than later. Would you use the same name on your new yacht or will you keep the name that is on it(assuming that it is previously enjoyed) or select a larger name as your new yacht will have allot more room for a bigger name?

Oh if/when we get a different boat we'd un-name ours, and the new one. Then the new one would get named Tig's Toy(something).

Be sure to follow the proper de-naming ceremony.

Seems like the overwhelming majority says keep the same board name. Sorry Tigs, Suck My Wake is already taken.

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
QUOTE(Stodge @ Oct 19 2009, 09:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(gradytom @ Oct 19 2009, 09:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Keep the current name.

gt

Keep me apprised if you are for sure selling Tigs Toy Too in the spring. As long as I can get the appopriate hardware for the bimini to fold down, I think the boat would be perfect for us!

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(Chriznat @ Oct 19 2009, 11:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Stodge @ Oct 19 2009, 09:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(gradytom @ Oct 19 2009, 09:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Keep the current name.

gt

Keep me apprised if you are for sure selling Tigs Toy Too in the spring. As long as I can get the appopriate hardware for the bimini to fold down, I think the boat would be perfect for us!

I figured out how to lay it down finally (this last Saturday). There are 2 screws that hold the back legs to the rest of the assembly. I'm looking into pins to replace them. Still don't know if it will fit though.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
QUOTE(Stodge @ Oct 19 2009, 10:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(SAILOR @ Oct 19 2009, 10:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I voted to keep it the same........I do believe that you two will be upgrading to a larger vessel sooner rather than later. Would you use the same name on your new yacht or will you keep the name that is on it(assuming that it is previously enjoyed) or select a larger name as your new yacht will have allot more room for a bigger name?

Oh when we get a different boat we'd un-name ours, and the new one. Then the new one would get named Tig's Toy(something).

Fixed this for you!

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
QUOTE(mark352 @ Oct 19 2009, 06:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>change it to

owt yot sgit

LOL you could read it in the rear view mirror

I get to keep my name

1 - 20 of 28 Posts