Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
you rock 2 mini!!! ive been wanting to ask, but didnt wanna cut into somebody elses thread, shoulda got on the computer for a PM or something but thanks alot mini.

·
Registered
691 Posts
QUOTE(Mini @ Jul 16 2009, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Gee no one mentioned my name being in the Det News today...

LOL

Congrats again Schrama....

oh my bad.... Detroit News and Detroit News Click on Detroit next to each other in my favorites
Went to to Click on Detroit looking for story on you
I saw..
Alleged Local Scam Artist arrested
and
Women think they spotted rapist

wasn't sure which was about you?

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(itstyme2change @ Jul 16 2009, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Mini @ Jul 16 2009, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Gee no one mentioned my name being in the Det News today...

LOL

oh my bad.... Detroit News and Detroit News Click on Detroit next to each other in my favorites
I saw..
and

LOL!!!!!

Nope, thats two strikes!

And BTW blondie, Click on Detroit is channel 4 WDIV NOT the Det News.

·
Registered
691 Posts
QUOTE(Mini @ Jul 16 2009, 02:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(itstyme2change @ Jul 16 2009, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Mini @ Jul 16 2009, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Gee no one mentioned my name being in the Det News today...

LOL

I saw..
and

LOL!!!!!

Nope, thats two strikes!

And BTW blondie, Click on Detroit is channel 4 WDIV NOT the Det News.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
hahaha itstyme, that was good

i only bought 1 CD, rockin fish tales, ill get the others soon enough. heard a few songs on his myspace, and gotta say GOOD STUFF brian!!! i liked every song i heard, but had to run so it only heard maybe 4 or 5 songs. usually, im a sshhiittyy critic, but i like it, nothin to criticise. i do have an odd likeness to alot of different types of music. Slipknot to Weezer, from Beastie Boys to Ween, its a jack'd up mix, but now i can say from Eminem to the infamous Shram....LOL

lol, ill never use M&M and Shram in the same sentence ever again LOL how bout GOA(ghosts of august)?

good sh*t brian, and GL out there, nice bio to, thats a cool beginning for your career, all you guys have a cool lil story behind ya's

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
QUOTE(Czar @ Jul 16 2009, 12:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Rock on, Brian. Good luck on the tour.
http://www.freep.com/article/20090716/COL19/907160305

Thanks Czar,
Nice to see some local talent go nationwide! Thanks for putting up that link, I would have missed it.
Was awesome to read a story about Brian going on tour, keeps him away from the fish so we got a better chance

Congrats Brian, hope things go well on tour for you and the band! Do it up, and keep being your self, you got a natural style for success.

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Nice going Schram, this will launch you worldwide and the muskies are going ahhhh.

CONGRADULATIONS.

h2o

1 - 13 of 13 Posts