Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, like I hoped, the winds changed just enough over the past few days to bring the water level up. With the help of my wife, we got the boat out of the cut-in. What a huge weight lifted off my shoulders.

I just want to send out a huge thanks to everyone that offered to help. It really feels good to know when you have a problem, so many people are willing to help. So again THANKS!!

So now on to Saturday. Now that the boats out, where is the party? Let's all plan on going somewhere. We can still do the BBQ at my house if people want.....just let me know.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
That rocks bro. Now why don't you guys come over to the Cove and we'll head down the Thames to that new bar on the river!

Maybe we can talk Capt. Rob into running his rig over here too? Who else still has a boat in the water?

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Pyrate is still in the water for a few more weks at least. We'll be out most of saturday on the water.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Oct 8 2003, 09:16 AM)james, if saturday is as nice as they are saying, id be up for that

can fit a few peeps onboard also

Attachments

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
good for you, waterlogged! that is way cooL!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Let's party Goose, who else wants to come? I imagine the marinas at the Cove have lots of room this weekend!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Rob, that rocks!

James, that sounds like a great idea. I really would like to visit your side of the lake. Hmmmmmm, let me see if I can get a crew together. Goose, when would you plan on leaving?

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
not sure, james says its a three hour idle with dead heads, but you can run the river with open throttles, but he doesn't know how far, james, you gonna meet us at the mouth of the river and run us up?

and are there any nudie bars in the area?

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
I have run it wide open lots of times. It's really not that far. Probably take us about an hour to get up there or so. There is a nudie bar right across the street for the River Rock. We would dock the boats and can walk to any bar worth going to in the town.

I'd either meet you guys there with my boat or just hop in at the marina with you guys and head up. Probably a warmer alternative as I don't have canvas!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
I did this back a few years ago with Hammer on his 34 Baja. It was a great time. Was the boob bar called Spankies? We ran the river on the way out and made it in less than an hour. Way cool!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
That's the one Rob, it's called Spanky's. It burned down a couple of years ago and they rebuilt. Really nice inside now. Well so I hear anyway!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
QUOTE(Waterlogged @ Oct 8 2003, 10:32 AM)That sounds like a good time. Tracking down sitters as we speak.
Cool bro, get it done and let's party!

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Milord @ Oct 8 2003, 09:14 AM)That's the one Rob, it's called Spanky's. It burned down a couple of years ago and they rebuilt. Really nice inside now. Well so I hear anyway!

It is nice. I've been to the new one.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts