Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Signs your not getting a bonus this year

The employees restroom remodeling includes the installation of pay toilets.

Holiday party buffet, nothing but abondon food in the lunch room fridge

Your boss pulls the ol' you got two tens for a five

Your latest job task : pilfer office supplies from unsuspectiong post offices and photo copy shops

Your boss gets hauled off by the I.R.S.

Your boss brags how he just bought a new million dollar vacation home, and a new plane.

Your company christmas luncheon was at goodwill

You work for Swensen's wedding video's

Your boss has you down as a reference for his new job application

Your company has installed gated parking lots and is charging you to park at work

In efforts to conserve water, your boss posts a memo, you can only flush the toilet at 9am, 11am 1pm and 3pm

the office gets rid of cell phones and replaces them with dixie cups and string

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Dec 23 2003, 09:06 AM)You work for Swensen's wedding video's

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i am just kiddin ya paul !

had to throw in some for ya !

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Dec 23 2003, 11:11 AM)QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Dec 23 2003, 09:06 AM) You work for Swensen's wedding video's

Are you saying that our good friend Paul is.....well lets says CHEAP??????

or are you saying that he could rub two pennies togeather and squeeeeeze out a dime?

or?

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
We sure as heck aren't!

My colleague and I bought my Boss a present, a gift certificate to his favorite restaurant, but we got nothing in return.

There are some great bosses here though. Some of them gave their employees this Monday and Tuesday off paid. As you can see me typing I am sitting at my desk making good use of the money they are paying me.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I have been getting my bosses gift certificates for six years now and I always get one after lunch. That means that I always give them theirs before lunch and after lunch they call me up and give me the same old speech that "it just slipped their minds to give me my certificate while I was in their office earlier". So this year I did not get them anything. I am sure that they will even notice or for all of these years they have been telling the truth and I will be very embarressed.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Last year my empoyees forgot me! Looks like this year as well.
Every year I give them bonuses. And they scheduled appointments all day on my birthday!

I'll fix them B*$%^%$'s you just wait till next year.....I'm going to give them a "Swanney"

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I got my bonus this year....
...My usual tin of popcorn...

My anual sales to date for this company $4,581,948.34 for me alone........Glad to see

they could afford that $1.99 tin of popcorn......
....Oh well I guess

it`s the thought...

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(Taxman @ Dec 23 2003, 09:27 AM)Last year my empoyees forgot me! Looks like this year as well.
Every year I give them bonuses. And they scheduled appointments all day on my birthday!

I'll fix them B*$%^%$'s you just wait till next year.....I'm going to give them a "Swanney"

no way !

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Dec 23 2003, 09:27 AM)Last year my empoyees forgot me! Looks like this year as well.

"a Swanney" how funny!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Dec 23 2003, 11:30 AM)I got my bonus this year....
...My usual tin of popcorn...

My anual sales to date for this company $4,581,948.34 for me alone........Glad to see

they could afford that $1.99 tin of popcorn......
....Oh well I guess

it`s the thought...

You fix'm.
Open your own company and compete.....Them buy the beeeoches out and give everyone a bonus except the scrooge that skipped you!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Dec 23 2003, 11:34 AM)QUOTE(Taxman @ Dec 23 2003, 09:27 AM) Last year my empoyees forgot me! Looks like this year as well.

no way !

Yes way! You can call and ask'm
586-954-4974

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(Taxman @ Dec 23 2003, 09:36 AM)QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Dec 23 2003, 11:34 AM) QUOTE(Taxman @ Dec 23 2003, 09:27 AM) Last year my empoyees forgot me! Looks like this year as well.

no way !

586-954-4974
man dude !
i even bought my boss here some booze !
and co worker some captains.....
bummer dude !
they should feel guilty ! guilt them into lunch !

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Dec 23 2003, 11:45 AM)QUOTE(Taxman @ Dec 23 2003, 09:36 AM) QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Dec 23 2003, 11:34 AM) QUOTE(Taxman @ Dec 23 2003, 09:27 AM) Last year my empoyees forgot me! Looks like this year as well.

no way !

586-954-4974
man dude !
i even bought my boss here some booze !
and co worker some captains.....
bummer dude !
they should feel guilty ! guilt them into lunch !

Well I did get a hammy sammmywich from Dan last week.
(Well more like a stole one)
That counts.....Right?
Yes that counts!!!

Merry Christmas

Whooo Hoooo they didn't forget me!

I feel better now, thanks Eddie

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

glad i could help ! ( i guess) LOL !

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
All the hard work I put in 3crabs should give me a boneus

I get the day paid from the school district.....That's bonus for me

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
The place I work used to give a check as a bonus - for 20 bucks! Don't spend it all in one place!

Then we got a gift catalog instead the last two years, and I actually preferred that - nothing expensive but I got a nice life jacket one year and earmuffs last year.

Now it looks like there's no Christmas present/bonus/anything this year. No one has said anything, we just haven't been given anything! And we've had a record breaking year (the insurance racket is booming, baby).

Just one more reason to dislike my job.

·
Registered
765 Posts
I can't even remember the last time Gary got a bonus

1 - 19 of 19 Posts