Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, who on here is single and how do you like being single??

My experience is that single can be good but only for a while..

For example: I'm single,with no kids and I'm sitting at home on a Friday Night........ HOW LAME CAN THAT BE.......LOL

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i'm single (well, back with the boyfriend), no kids, and at home on a friday. but i worked ALL week and have 3 more days (and nights) to go.

oh--and i just threw in some laundry while i surf ebay. i'm a dork.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
well at least you got your health...lol!!

Just kidding!

I'm single and in tonight, but I'm also babysitting my little brother, so that is my excuse...LOL. Eventhough, I went out last night and would probably be home tonight anyhow to rest up!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well that makes me feel a little better not being the only one thats home on a friday night. Me I've been single for a while now and I guess you could say it's getting old......LOL

Well I see you said your back with your boyfriend , hope it works out for ya.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I'm also single......Some days I think it sucks but than I think about how I have noone to answer to and I do what I want to do when I want to do it......wait....that's why I always get myself in trouble.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
yeah, me too. so far, so great!
i enjoy being alone, tho, cause i'm always out with people and dealing with people. so this is some nice time for just me!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
QUOTE(WakinUp @ May 2 2003, 09:31 PM)FHG,
At least you have a reason for staying in tonight...lol.
yeah, home alone with a 9 y/o.........whohoooo!! I just don't know what i will do when it's time for me to have kids

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ May 2 2003, 09:34 PM)I`m single nobody wants me!!

awwwwww btenn, i'm sure there are some women out there that want you but you are too busy falling down at parties!! LOL...sorry couldn't help myself!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
rerun, I hear ya on the part about not having to answer no one. But it's still nice to know that you have someone that's there for ya when you need them.

CK
I like my alone time to, but being alone all the F'in time really sucks. You see I hung with a great group a friends for the longest time and it was great. Now they all went out and got married and don't want to do nothing that don't involve couples. I feel like the third wheel now so most of the time I stay in.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Yeah, I know Wakin up, I'm in the same boat...but I've been around the block enough to know that it's better to be lonely than unhappy...

And yes, it does suck to be home on a Friday night!!!

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
QUOTE(FunHappyGrl @ May 2 2003, 10:36 PM)QUOTE(btenn @ May 2 2003, 09:34 PM) I`m single nobody wants me!!

awwwwww btenn, i'm sure there are some women out there that want you but you are too busy falling down at parties!! LOL...sorry couldn't help myself!!

Still got a bruse from that night!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
FHG, be glad that you don't have kids right know. Don't get me wrong I love kids and I don't have any but my sister and brother have them. My sister lived with us for most of her kids life and they can be a handful. Just charish them while their young because they grow up fast

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Well needless to say...your in the right place....once you meet everyone on the board....you'll never have to stay in if you don't want to. There's always someone going somewhere. It'll get to the point you'll love to stay in and get a break.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
QUOTE(WakinUp @ May 2 2003, 09:41 PM)FHG, be glad that you don't have kids right know. Don't get me wrong I love kids and I don't have any but my sister and brother have them. My sister lived with us for most of her kids life and they can be a handful. Just charish them while their young because they grow up fast
oh don't get me wrong, i can't wait to have kids...just finding the right man is the hard part. They all seem nice in the beginning and then bam, BIG jerks

Now I know not all y'all men are like that, just have had a string of bad luck, well at least up until recently....

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
rerun
I agree with ya, I've seen some pictures from some of the parties. Boy what a wild bunch that seems to have a great time. Sooner or later I'll make it to a party. Just been so busy lately trying to get my new(er) boat. Looking forward to meeting all of you peeps.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
QUOTE(WakinUp @ May 2 2003, 10:38 PM)Yeah btenn,
You'll lose your virginity one of these days.....

Just kidding
I hope it`s soon been waiting along time.Um maybe one of these single ladies can help me with my problem?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
FHG,
I'm in the same boat with women, Can't seem to find the right one. It'll happen sooner or later........I hope... <_<

1 - 20 of 112 Posts